2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Here’s a really good synopsis for those not familiar.

2 Likes

They feed into Gass Huff Junior High.

2 Likes

Is this a real chyron? Either way thank you. I almost hit the ground laughing.

2 Likes

It’s fake it looks like… but it’s elite trolling.

Now there is fake I would approve spreading like wild fire. What’s a deplorable to do with a Soros owned Parler?

Yeah it’s the kind of trolling that might actually cause the world to change very slightly. It really is elite stuff.

1 Like

Answer: No.

Apparently based on a post I saw by Dan BingBong it has caused him to have to frequently address the false picture and he isn’t happy about it. So yeah, good work.

1 Like

It’s the kind of trolling that turns these derps into hardcore, smug fact checkers almost immediately. They challenge stuff hard that they don’t want to believe. I’ve tried a lot of stuff like this, it rarely works.

Fort-ay isn’t how it’s pronounced in French, (assuming it derives from ‘fort.e’, meaning strong.) They just say ‘fort’, though in a really French accent, obviously.

What’s great about the Snopes article is you can double troll trumpers. “Well obviously you can’t trust snopes, its all libtard fake news”.

4 Likes

forte pronounced that way is Italian, as in the musical direction

1 Like

In California there’s a county and city called Los Angeles. Pronounced: Los Anjeles.

2 Likes

Illinois has a Des Plaines which they pronounce “Dess Planes”

4 Likes

Milan in Michigan pronounced my-lan

1 Like

Some of the Q people are pushing the idea Soros owns it.

I bet that image gets insane reach on Facebook.

There’s a school in Indiana that the locals pronounce “Noter Daime”

6 Likes

Ok i’ll play with it but i’m tellin ya i’m gonna get blasted when these idiots suddenly go full fact check. I tried to push some fake news a little while back with a similar result. I think the fact it comes from me turns on their defenses a bit. I’m not well received in my main trollgrounds.

One of the more iffy pitchers in the HOF.