2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

This fucking guy

https://twitter.com/brianwacker1/status/1326864112907907079?s=21

16 Likes

False.

That just makes you a tosser Iā€™m afraid. Got you coming and going.

1 Like

Oh. You pronounce it New Orlanes?

have nfi what a PA accent sounds like

Orrr-lay-AWN Nouveauuuuuuu

5 Likes

NAWLINS

2 Likes

New AR-lins.

1 Like

I honestly have no idea what is right because you hear many different takes on it but New Orlins has always been how I have said it.

Fair enough, I was recklessly disregardful of accent variance. Can we agree that nobody pronounces it like the French, though?

3 Likes

ā€œThatā€™s fine, Jack. Tell us how you feel about cheating at golf, as a conceptā€.

6 Likes

When you lost, did you typically shake your opponentā€™s hand and congratulate him or tell the media you actually shot a 59, and storm into the locker room?

10 Likes

Is that Noo Orlins?

1 Like

Just donā€™t pronounce the ā€œaā€ and the people from there wonā€™t get too pissed. Or so an ex told me.

2 Likes

Oh and no one in Florida has a clue how to pronounce ā€œPonce de Leonā€ and heā€™s kind of a big deal here.

We get around that by not spelling it the same way as the French city, which has two Ls.

1 Like

Actual Election Update: Bidenā€™s lead in PA has increased to 53,244.

11 Likes

Donā€™t worry guys, the French make approximately no effort to pronounce foreign words like they should. Their football commentary about British players is always a decent laugh.

8 Likes

This is the least surprising news ever.

1 Like

They reason I didnā€™t go on the discord was because no one would have understood me, Iā€™d have been repeating myself constantly with like, aye, yesā€¦ Na. No, Wit what. Ehhā€¦ Whatā€™s that and so in soā€¦

This discussion is ruining our wegie comedy section as its all mispronounced shit, soory a Ken tha

6 Likes

EdinbRaaa