2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

early 2000’s era poker, back when there was a lot of dead money. He’s really good at beating that.

4 Likes

Also full of it.

Ms. Sands, a former actress and Republican donor who has been President Trump’s ambassador to Denmark since late 2017, has used her personal Twitter account to echo his campaign of casting doubt on the election results.

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1326676417321570306

3 Likes

This is the reddit discussion on that Parlay link.

They believe a true Tuckservative would stand up against this tyranny (whether real or not) by abandoning Fox $$$ to keep spreading racism unhindered.

1 Like

When you’ve lost Karl Rove:

4 Likes

If you think the far right is pronouncing Parler “parlay,” I’ve got a bridge to sell you. These folks were the folks ordering freedom fries cause they hated the French so much.

3 Likes

It’s already time to start preparing for that.

I’m going to be @ProxyOP some people when the counting is done.

1 Like

This is genuinely how they feel. It’s sad where we’re headed.

1 Like

Sorry I meant I assume that was the original meaning given there is no ‘Parler’ in English that I know of (at least spelt that way as opposed to Parlour which would be a more appropriate word and spelling for the application)

Yeah they’re spelling it wrong on purpose I assume. Or by accident. Either is on brand.

1 Like

Oh man, you’re going to love how Midwesterners pronounce foreign placenames.

There’s a town near St. Louis named Creve Coeur, which is pronounced kreeve core.

2 Likes

My family are Polish, you should see how 99% of non-poles pronounce any Polish names/cities. A common and relatively simple one I see is my Father’s hometown of Wroclaw, most people pronounce it as Rock-Claw when its really Vrotz-Wav. Fortunately my surname is relatively simple and my first name was anglicised by my parents.

There is a Versailles, KY that the locals pronounce VER-SAILS

15 Likes

Onion.

8 Likes

Nah, it was intended to have the French pronunciation, but conservatives are stupid and have been saying it wrong until it stuck. Its founder is more of a libertarian, but Trumpers were lead into using it by Candace Owens.

2 Likes

LOL Trolly’s link shows there is also one in Ohio pronounced the same way.

3 Likes

FoxNews and the GOP head of the PA state legislature are our biggest bulwarks against the coup right now. Let’s hope they don’t crack.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed.

May I also say that you’re new avatar completely changes how I read your posts :flushed:

Trump’s gonna get banned from twitter on 1/21/2021. It will be interesting to see if he can rally the same level of support on Parler.

2 Likes