2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

If we did actually lose the old people in swing states by a meaningful amount it’s not quite as bad as it looks right now. Still mega shitty and we absolutely have to pivot hard as a party. Absolutely done with every take that doesn’t involve changing course in a pretty drastic way.

1 Like

I assume Parlay (in French its spelt Parler - kind of battlefield truce or negotiation iirc)

If you want to cut and paste content from there to comment on, I’m fine with that. But I really don’t see a difference between posting a link to there and posting a link to stormfront, tbh.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Someone convince me that if they elect Nancy to speaker and keep the regular leadership and do the same shit that we shouldn’t just completely give up on them, stop donating, voting or doing anything for anyone who isn’t a progressive.

Like I understand millions more suffer with a GOP Senate vs even this leadership, but if dems won’t change we’re always losing long term anyways and its time to force them to change by letting them get absolutely fucking crushed in elections.

Sounds reasonable. I’d have the time or energy to do any of the things. Plus that time would be better spent on our organizing anyways. So just banning the site seems fine actually.

I think we need to get involved extremely directly and play our own hand.

1 Like

One thing I’ve learned the last twelve years or so: ironic traffic is just traffic. Ironic clicks are just clicks. Ironic exposure is just exposure.

8 Likes

Ironic hearts are just hearts

6 Likes

Sometimes they feel the sting, though.

3 Likes

Actual Election Update:

Biden’s lead in PA has grown to 51,447, a .75 percent lead;

3 Likes

My mental health can’t take another 4 years of the Washington Generals routine. This level of engagement with something I have absolutely no material impact on is truly insane. At least the Cleveland Browns occationally win.

8 Likes

P-O-N-Y

That spells nazi.

2 Likes

So what I have done is edited my post so that it is a screenshot instead of a rendered link

2 Likes

Not sure how actually new or informative, but this dude says Trump is full of shit (not actually, but you know, facts).
https://twitter.com/brahmresnik/status/1326646974192316416

4 Likes

They meant for it to have the French pronunciation, but in practice an Anglicized one is used.

Gonna need a citation on this one thing.

4 Likes

Shared non-ironically by a butthurt, deplorable Karen:

9 Likes

They need to start sterilising in America

https://twitter.com/gelliottmorris/status/1326677168726872066?s=20

1 Like