2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

I definitely opened this in an incognito window.

3 Likes

What the fuck?

Parler is just insane. It seems like before too long people’s grandparents are going to start murdering them for being liberal.

4 Likes

Nah, allow all the black people from those states to relocate to the Florida panhandle. We will turn the state blue and have a cultural explosion, food, music, art. It’ll be amazing.

4 Likes

This is the point at which I will take to the streets without regret or fear, when the election results change because a state or states rig their electors.

4 Likes

Laura Loomer got spanked in the election. She’s a fucking nut job.

1 Like

Biden’s lead in PA has grown past 50,000 votes

5 Likes

Please don’t post links to Parler.

5 Likes

And last I checked still over 50K mail ins outstanding.

Apologies.

1 Like

TR from r/conservatears

1 Like

Parler has shifted the Overton window so far right that it makes Breitbart look Center-Right. We should not allow posts to Parler or anything that conceivably could drive up their traffic. It’s damn close to posting stormfront links.

7 Likes

Florida is gone for dems. Our future is Georgia & North Carolina, Arizona, that’s about it.

2 Likes

Is that true though about Fox not letting them talk about fraud?

1 Like

Whats happening here? I heard Tucker said the lawsuits weren’t going to be enough to overturn the elections. Why are they talking about him leaving fox if he talks like that?

Is Parler pronounced par-lur or par-lay?

I’m sure it’s not. At most it’s guidance for the news division, not the opinion side. I mean, look at their coverage today. It’s clearly not true.

Shifting demographics… nah WAAF. Gonna be super hard for us to win elections in the future. Republicans are going to suppress the absolute shit out of GA/NC

It’s pronounced “Fuck-ing Na-zi’s.”

12 Likes

It’s pronounced “not-zee”.

8 Likes

I mean we’re a super small site that is 100% left besides maybe Skalansky. No threat of people going there getting radicalized.

Maybe we can go troll/try to win people back? LOL. We can pretend to be very concerned conservatives and suppress their willingness to vote. Attack certain Republicans to get them to turn on them etc

1 Like