2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

I suspect Mexit is about as likely as pr or dc statehood before 22

Maybe we should be buying ads to encourage it.

There are barely enough proud boys for 1 per State.

Like if we could convince Mississippi and Alabama to secede and take the Florida panhandle with them, we’d be golden.

5 Likes

Shit, just trade MS and AL for PR and DC, and we don’t even have to change the flag.

8 Likes

I wonder if it’s going to come to blue states seceding someday if the red state tail keeps wagging the blue state dog that freaking drives this country. You’d have to get the military to agree not to get involved ahead of time.

Then once the Red States realize this could actually happen and get scared - maybe you all just agree on a few amendments ending gerrymandering, all states must have a paper trail of all votes and allow vote by mail, popular vote wins presidency.

For the audit, election officers will work with the paper ballots in batches, dividing them into piles for each candidate. Then they will run the piles through machines to count the number of ballots for each candidate. The scanners will not read the data on the ballots, but will simply count them.

Confirming what parlay said.

Yahoo news is pretty good sometimes. Lots of detail compared to CNBC.

People ought to be able to live under a government with which they agree on the policies that are most important to them. The mega nation-state is a relic of the past and its advantages are becoming obsolete, while the disadvantages are growing to be overwhelming.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with seceding and the idea should be thought about seriously.

https://twitter.com/BrookingsMetro/status/1326199855249821704

6 Likes

Let's thank 1 2

23 Likes

I think the GA recount will be a good thing in the long run as the second it comes out, derpers will instantly cross GA off their list and forget it was ever on the list. Just like Jill Stein shut up the second the WI recount came in. But we can keep bringing the GA recount up as a place where absolutely zero fraud was found.

Well nm - they’ll just keep saying dead people voted with no evidence. But the GA recount will help.

2 Likes

Amazing

1 Like

Mississippi also has no early or mail voting iirc; only Election Day in person voting the way Jesus said it should be at the last supper

1 Like

This part won’t happen. Red states are 100% sure that they’re the economic driving force of the US.

2 Likes

I’m actually 100% certain that on a lived experience level the median citizen of the red states is not getting paid fairly for what they’re contributing. The delta between what they are paid and what their work is worth is a major source of spoils for the GOP. The other major one is the delta between what they pull out of the environment versus what they share with anyone who isn’t an aristocrat.

Maintaining these two sources of spoils has probably always been the only real goal of Southern politics. Thomas Jefferson profited handsomely off of both

In before some European tells us that sounds like feudalism not capitalism. Yes-- and Mitch McConnell’s family owned slaves.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/bkesling/status/1324364342087868417

Great thread about the whole process.

Of course they aren’t.

I just don’t know how to get them to see that.

I know very few read the Rupar bot but this was an eye catcher

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1326635693825617920?s=21

We will just figure out which side is angriest and that’s who gets to be President from now on, seems like the best system to me.

10 Likes