2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

I spoke with the county party head, and she explained the process for the GA audit as she understands it. They will manually separate the ballots into piles (Trump/Biden/Jorgensen). Then use the scanners to count each stack. That’s much better than what I was assuming.

2 Likes

Lol donkaments

I’ve seen a few charts showing huge donation days once people started being in the streets as well as huge surges in voter registration. Obviously that doesn’t mean only dems registered and donated but I’d probably guess that’s where it came from

So all the scanners are really doing is counting - which is still much better than being counted by hand.

I just hope there aren’t bad faith R observers there to challenge every vote that gets put in the Biden pile.

That’s what I understand right now, but I will continue to try to confirm.

I think the protests won it for the Dems for sure. The people woke up that they have the power. It’s the thing that makes me most optimistic (least pessimistic) about the future.

1 Like

You’re pretty sure based on what?

Forget it, Jake. It’s Chinatown,

4 Likes

Also curious when they expect all the counties to certify. I assume they can’t start the audit/recount until then.

Do we actually know the Senior vote results, or is it based on election day exit polls?

https://twitter.com/kfile/status/1326581869077438465?s=21

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure they’re real and broke Trump because Tuesday is chipped beef day at the home. Wait, I better do a second thought experiment to confirm… yep, I’m very sure now.

Separate from the DS troll, Trump’s campaign schedule at the end was legit impressive.

I was seriously asking because of the tweet @champ linked, but it seems it is based on exit polls.

Except for stranding his followers in the cold. I really hope that cost him NE-2.

For someone hopped up on uppers, steroids and running from charges in NY.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/11/mississippi-secede-election-republican/

I gotta say I am not interested in fighting these people about this. If they want to succeed I think they should be able to pursue whatever succession brings them.

(I know how to spell secede, I hate that on this board I have to say what the best part of the joke is or people will assume I’m dumb… my theory is because we’re literally all that person who everyone asks how stuff works and it’s hard to remember that everyone else is that person too)

1 Like

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, Mississippi.

4 Likes

Seriously. We can give any African Americans fleeing the state citizenship automatically for obvious asylum reasons. The whites can stay.

4 Likes

Another path to D control of the Senate!

4 Likes