2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

I can’t believe this domain wasn’t already purchased, but owner putting it to good use

L oser. Com

Loser.com

1 Like

Yea the worst part about this is when you realize how comfortable you really are in this world and how little you’d do if you had to fight for your fundamental rights if it meant the alternative was keeping it all. Or how unhappy you’d be without the conveniences. For me anyway this has been a big “fuck me” moment for the last several days.

I’ve honestly fought as hard as I could doing everything I could think to do that would make a measurable difference over the last 4 years. And in the end all that effort is to maintain a system that is fundamentally broken for the lowest of us. It’s a fucking crime.

We’re all really privileged to be here. It hits me a lot but it’s hitting me hard again now for the billionth time after you said that. I think not realizing this extreme privilege is the main hallmark of a trumper and I’m extremely grateful right now that my republican upbringing didn’t produce a person like who I deal with in my journeys online. My heart really hurts this last week for how many people are just hopelessly lost to pure bullshit. I have so much family I can’t even hold a basic conversation with anymore, and I’m not even combative with them. Some of them genuinely hate who I am as a person. I think that’s why i had my freakout after the election news broke on major media. I feel a lot of the same things van jones feels in that monologue (or pretended to feel according to some, idc, the effect was strong on me). And what him and his children have been through is so much worse than anything I have been through.

Fuck trump. I won’t stop being happy about biden’s win and the repudiation of trumpism by the electorate (TWICE now), no matter what crazy bullshit happens. I don’t think any event has ever affected me so deeply.

6 Likes

I think the war on bullshit is a catchy name for something lol.

2 Likes

I dare say NYT is learning??

Anyone who posts a Georgia Pole should be instabanned.

I’m definitely going to post Georgia Poles.

5 Likes

dlk9s, Nicholasp27, ParlaySlow Unified Dwelling District Results

U.S. Senate: Ossoff 100%, Perdue 0%
U.S. Senate (special): Warnock 100%, Loeffler 0%

8 Likes

16 Likes

Et tu, Brute?

1 Like

What’s our unskewing on Q polls? 6-8%?

I used to avoid shortening it to Q as it makes them sound like a QAnon pollster. But after their performance this cycle, fuck em.

1 Like

the Quinn poll is a joke guys

also, the deep regions of right wing twitter is still trying to come up with various TRUMP WON SUCK IT methods out there. They are never gonna accept this.

worse, some probably are seriously thinking about it

Is Trumpkins thinking the election was rigged good for the special election? Hopefully they don’t show up and vote.

Let’s take a look at Quinnipiac!

1. Florida, final Q Poll: Biden +5. Actual Result: Trump + 3.4. Error: 8.4
  2. Ohio, final Q Poll: Biden +4, Actual Result: Trump + 8.1. Error: 12.1!
  3. National: Biden + 11. Final (estimate): Biden +5. Error: 6
  4. Pennsylvania, final Q Poll: Biden +7. Final (estimate): Biden +1, Error: 6
  5. Iowa, Final Q Poll: Trump +1, Actual: Trump +8.3, Error: 7.3
  6. Texas, Final Q Poll: even, Actual: Trump +6, Error: 6
  7. Georgia, Final Q Poll: Biden +7, Actual: Biden +.25, Error: 6.75
  8. South Carolina, Final Q Poll: Trump +1, Actual: Trump +11.7. Error: 10.7!
  9. Maine, Final Q Poll: Biden + 21, Actual: Biden +10. Error: 11!
  10. Kentucky, Final Q Poll: Trump +20, Actual: Trump +26. Error: 6

Number of Q Polls where the actual election result was within the Q poll margin of error: Zero.
Number of Q Polls which missed in Biden’s direction: Zero

5 Likes

So close

1 Like

Trafalgar was closer to the actual results than Quinnipiac in every fucking state.

2 Likes

they gave it their best shot

1 Like

Lol that’s amazing. Not great Nate.

So how were polls this bad off in favor to Trump and Biden still pretty much wafflecrushed?

I can’t really be arsed myself to look up if they were that comparatively bad in 2016 and 2018, but I would be curious if someone did the actual work.

Just read that the issue with asking Trump supporters to come forward about voter fraud is that they live in districts that Trump actually won by large margins. Can’t wait for the only fraud to be discovered to be in Trumps favor.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1326311204923576321

13 Likes

If I did that right in my head, the average miss was 8.25.