2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

20 Likes

Convo with one of the people I bet a not insignificant amount of money against on the election:

31 Likes

Fuck right off dude. He’s basically leaving the door open to thinking it’s rigged and not paying out.

11 Likes

:kissing:
:moneybag:
:wave:

5 Likes

The guy I bet with contacted me today (I was about to contact him, ironically) and settled up via PayPal no problems. That sucks… I’d tell him you expect to be paid once states totaling 270 EV have certified.

My guy actually tried to overpay me by $400 and I let him know and was honest with him.

1 Like

I made a ton of money betting this guy on Covid as well this year. I’m pretty salty about it tbh but also have to be somewhat nice at this point in hopes he pays. Obviously if he doesn’t pay out once the election is certified then the gloves come off.

1 Like

I’ll take you up on this if he doesn’t pay. I still think he will but jfc at those texts. He doesn’t even say he wants to wait and see the official result just that it was rigged and so he doesn’t think he should have to pay but needs to think about it. It’s fucked up and I hope he changes his mind.

4 Likes

Turns out there’s a downside to gambling against deplorable morons - they’re deplorable morons!

But for real that sucks. Not sure what would change his mind.

3 Likes

Scumbag welcher.

9 Likes

Yeah, this guy isn’t going to pay you.

1 Like

I have bet with this guy a lot so wasn’t that worried about it. Probably 10k in bets over time. I sent him one more message saying “The bet was on the election result, the outcome of that doesn’t depend on your feelings.” Probably pissed him off but I also don’t want him to think somehow he just gets to decide it was invalid and so he doesn’t have to pay.

4 Likes

lol has he won a single bet against you?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/11/10/trump-federal-budget-post-election/

Maybe some football bets but overall I am up thousands on him. I got Biden at +130 vs. him after the pandemic started. He also bet me on Michael Bloomberg to win the Dem nomination lmao.

9 Likes

Offer to double the bet based on court appeals after he pays you. He’ll be dumb enough to accept and then you get him a 2nd time.

9 Likes

This… this is the energy Democratic politics needs.

5 Likes

Biden in a presser openly laughing at pompeo and his comment.

5 Likes

Doesn’t Iran like delayed retaliation? If they do something to Trump after he’s out, I don’t want to feel obligated to respond.

Only response is “Fuck your Feelings, Pay Up”

1 Like

How do I post a small video on here? The file limit is fucking it up. The biden clip laughing at pompeo is gold