2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Parler is gonna suffer the same fate as stormfront and a few other racist hate sites. Cloud providers will just yank their servers. Unless they heavily invested in their own infrastructure, which is extraordinarily difficult and expensive (and not practical for a site that has a global audience), which I doubt.

3 Likes

Mostly because I’ve never seen anyone talk about Gab. The MAGA crowd is actively recruiting people to Parler and I have seen several relatively apolitical people asking about it on social media lately which implies their friends are inviting them.

The bottom line is this country is scary enough. We don’t need the right to keep radicalizing more and more people and they are actively trying to do it right now through this Parler shit.

I wish Georgia published all the write-ins. I wrote myself in for some things. Unfortunately, I did not win the Soil Commissioner race.

2 Likes

Two votes for Lindsay Graham but none for Lindsey. Oops!

2 Likes

The alt-right influencers were definitely promoting it. I’ve heard Sean Hannity mention Gab. It’s never gone anywhere because almost no one actually wants to hang around teenagers who are still posting Pepe memes in 2020. Their core audience is Nazis and pedophiles and people no company is going to want to associate themselves with.

My avatar needs to stay dormant for the health and safety of the forum.

3 Likes

I like how Dr. Fauci, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and Tony Fauci are listed as three different people.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Someone missed the memo about adding the word “legal” before “vote” in that sentence.

Off to the gulags!

Yeah it’s gonna be hilarious when parler users are doxxing each other and the site does nothing about it.

1 Like

17 Likes

Maybe someone on Parler can come up with a plan to help with the fact that her entire state is dying

1 Like

At some point in the past I may have voted for Vermin Supreme. I definitely thought about it.

2 Likes

I had to google this gentleman:

Seven more votes than Santa Claus. Not too shabby.

Your free pony that you got as a result of Vermin Supreme’s victory wears a boot on its head.

2 Likes

Overall seems like a guy I’d like to smoke a bowl with.

3 Likes

I looked him up when he caught my attention at this Bernie rally

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett/status/1326205169550254080

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DKElections/status/1326200847345328129

JFC

4 Likes

The median democratic leader is probably Andrew Cuomo. At this point this is all never going to happen fantasy-land, but if Trump somehow hung onto power using the “fuck you, no” move of just not leaving, NY absolutely secedes.