2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

ridiculous isn’t it? we’re paying customers ffs

yeah this is problem

3 Likes

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ezraklein/status/1325944218120908801?s=21

18 Likes

We’ve known for five years that Trump and his supporters would not accept the results of an election which didn’t have Trump winning. Had they accepted it, it would have been much more surprising. We have to outnumber them and vote. We have to do what we did this time, only better and get more wins down-ballot. Until their own FOX News and talk radio narrative changes, the Republican masses are lost souls.

https://twitter.com/biscuitkitten/status/1325690894629171200

18 Likes

Well, thanks for helping me realize that I’m not losing my mind here. But, no thanks for putting me back into panic mode after I had just started calming down.

1 Like

I believe greg or zikzak already patched this so we may continue to dine at the gif buffet

1 Like

PVN’s avatar ain’t movin

I’m calling user error on that one. Everyone else’s gifs are still moving.

1 Like

That Mitch is indulging this to keep the base energized until the georgia election sounds entirely in character. I guess we’ll see if it’ll work

2 Likes

Greg, can we wait until Saturday per usual to discuss this? I just feel like we get along better when the Patriots are losing on the field.

It’s kinda going to come up short by like a month tho no? Like once the electors have voted, I don’t see how they can keep it up in any sense and that’s only mid December. Maybe they can keep the fury going after

I just logged into the site? I haven’t changed any default settings or anything.

Mine is moving but no one else’s is

And through Christmas? If anybody can come through with a new outrage at the drop of a at it’s trump so yeah maybe. Nothing in it for him at some point though so who knows

Mine is

confrmed.

Um, if you’re about to tell me your avatar has moved the entire time I’m going to stab my eyes out since they are obviously worthless and require a lot of upkeep.

2 Likes

I am unable to explain it, I just recall bringing this to the Help Desk as soon as I noticed the same thing a week or a year ago.

Here we go. dikzak fixed it for us on Oct 26.

OH NO THE GIFS ARE ONE BY ONE STOPPING