2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Yep this. I’ve mentioned a guy I grew up with being a Proud Boy. On Saturday night he said on Facebook that he realizes his life isn’t going to change if Biden is president. A lot of these crazies talk a good game but they won’t do shit because their lives are too comfortable. Yea you’ll get a random couple of nutjobs here and there but for the most part they just bitch about liberals on Facebook.

2 Likes

No, it wouldn’t. Biden almost certainly has 306 right now. Take away AZ & PA and he still has 275. You need to somehow take away AZ (which by the way Biden is almost certainly winnning), PA (which is not even in recount territory), and Georgia.

NYT is actually doing a good job framing this, going with “Republicans back challenges to the same ballots that delivered House gains and a Senate majority.”

3 Likes

It’s not even the AUSA’s themselves. They’re not conducting these investigations, they’re overseeing them. You’d need massive corruption and a coverup at the line assistant level to pull this off.

1 Like

Pretty sure GA and NV but losing AZ and PA is 269.

Only GA = 269
GA + NV = 275
+PA = 295
+AZ = 306

4 Likes

The short form is that if they can’t win via an election, then they have to win outside of the electoral process. Call it a coup, call it a civil war, call it whatever, but it probably begins with some form of armed resistance. It’s a small chance, maybe ludicrously small, but it’s at least non-zero. Someone who does this won’t be good at assessing the math behind whether the EV of winning is worth the high probability of failure, though.

Also Nevada isn’t even close. It’s going to end up being Biden +3.

2 Likes

Ah - cool.

Yeah Nevada is done for sure.

1 Like

Next map itt should eat a ban. That part is over. If he stayed in power that map would have nothing to do with it.

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/Loire1/status/1325962721091743744

Yes I know. Somehow I got that stuck in my head on election night. I feel better about GA than AZ and NV is a lock. So that feels good.

25 Likes

https://twitter.com/betsy_klein/status/1325845891811569668

Literally going scorched earth.

8 Likes

Probably put in a big order at Four Seasons

50 Likes

What the fuck

11 Likes

The police and NG are on the side of capital and 99.9% of the time this is indistinguishable from being on the side of the fascist ethnonationalists, but they’re not on the side of a chaotic coup.

1 Like

reanimate pvn for great justice

8 Likes