2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Paywall but it was probably this.

https://www.centredaily.com/opinion/article246527648.html

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LaraLeaTrump/status/1325090792596254723

Please nobody falsely call that new number reporting nonsense or share it with those who will.

8 Likes

I am not the least bit worried about trumps lawyers running out the clock.

All sorts of loons threaten to use the courts to beat people up, they are still loons without a case or a real lawyer.

Probably ponied but I ainā€™t reading 1K posts.

5 Likes

Nm I was wrong. Trump is a lock for a second term.

6 Likes

Some of us are also selfishly interested in getting that :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:!!

Now gogogo NC let me binkkkkk!

1 Like

He did agree to only take a 50% refund. Seems entirely reasonable to me.

Yeah Iā€™m not going to lie thereā€™s a part of me that welcomes this. I think weā€™ll be prepared to take the streets and I think the military will be on our side. If they want to go this routeā€¦

1 Like
4 Likes

My mom (moderate R, hates Trump) couldnā€™t stop talking about 60 Minutes tonight, which they watch religiously. Thank god we have that show for the olds.

7 Likes

Have you considered a TikTok channel where itā€™s just you reenacting scenes from Uncut Gems? :popcorn:

1 Like

Iā€™d do an uncut gems movie night

AGAIN?!

Me too

Suzz, I think you missed our watch party for Uncut Gems last time. I think youā€™ll have a good time ā€œwatchingā€ along with our archived commentary.

1 Like

dammit

1 Like

Iā€™m sure weā€™d all watch again!!! I know I would. Tempted to put it on right now.

1 Like

Back up in your ass with the resurrection!

3 Likes

Watching Uncut Gems more than once is some fucked up shit. The movie goes straight to the ā€œglad I watched, wonā€™t do it againā€ shelf, right along side Darren Aronofskyā€™s entire body of work.

6 Likes

Trying to figure out how to record phone calls

I watched it again last week lol goat gambling movie

1 Like