2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Tomorrow though

3 Likes

Thatā€™s really the cherry on top of this magnificent day.

3 Likes

Confession time.

A few minutes ago scrolling through this thread, I started crying. Was not triggered by anything specifically, perhaps more of just a release. As someone earlier in this thread said though, it feels good to cry about Donald Trump today.

7 Likes

Nah

Thats why the left always lose

1 Like

Cabinet list could be a lot worse. It could have Kasich or the other GOP idiots who were on the DNC in it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ben_rosen/status/1325134143651377155

26 Likes

@BestOf

You do realize it was an intentional joke, right? I donā€™t have enough sleep hours to deal with poeā€™s law

I was watching earlier and they mentioned it several times, perhaps even with a smirk.

My aunt died this morning after a 3 year battle with ALS. I had been holding it together pretty well until the election news came down and then instantly started to cry really hard. The mix of such strong emotions was really odd.

She was an amazing woman who was active in the environmental lobby for years. We thought sheā€™d slow down when she got the diagnosis but she kept going to meetings and fundraising. Well, then we thought sheā€™d slow down when she lost her ability to speak. But nope, she kept writing. And then we thought sheā€™d have to slow down when she couldnā€™t really couldnā€™t walk anymore. But nope, she kept working as best as she could. The disease finally progressed over the past 3 months to keep her from her work. She spent her time watching the news and having the paper read to her by her partner of over 40 years.

Iā€™m sorry she didnā€™t get to see the official results. But Iā€™m sure sheā€™d be as happy as the rest of us if she did.

66 Likes

Lol Meg Whitman? Jesus that honeymoon phase was sure over quick for meā€¦

3 Likes

If Bernie gets a cabinet spot, do we know for sure we get someone who will caucus with Dems in the Senateā€¦

This would have to be a stone lock, otherwise Bernie canā€™t go anywhere. And I canā€™t imagine having that level of confidence ever.

Wait, wut? There actually WAS a press conference at 4 Seasons Landscaping?

7 Likes

15 Likes
2 Likes

Only commenting on ages (in brackets). Iā€™m all for experience but some of them are really pushing it.

1 Like

23 Likes

Also a lot of them are former Senators so one would think the confirmation process would be easier (lol norms tho)

These two posts back to back make me feel Biden is safe. The Bidden/Harrys wedding party on the other handā€¦

9 Likes