2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Who knows how real this list is, but every indication is he’s going to sink his presidency the same way Obama did, chasing non-existent GOP support.

8 Likes

AG Doug Jones is actually great. Also, we didn’t get the senate. What exactly were you expecting? He’s not getting anything but the most centrist centrists confirmed.

4 Likes

MLG is a good pick at least. I wanted her for VP.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/JeremiahBuffalo/status/1325154067757232128

6 Likes

Not sure how he expects Susan Rice to get confirmed, maybe if half the gop senators are out with covid the day of the vote

Why does he need to get anyone confirmed? They can all be acting. That is what Trump did. If Mitch won’t play ball, who gives a shit?

17 Likes

I saw a video of a MAGA merch stand w an all merchandise must go sign.

:joy:

5 Likes

“Acting”

7 Likes

AG Doug Jones != Sen Doug Jones. He was a very good prosecutor.

5 Likes

It’s just so odd with him.

The emotion earlier today was clearly pure and genuine.

And just an hour later he was telling us how Trump made it no longer taboo to talk directly to black people and tell them what you were going to do for them, and cited the Platinum Plan as an example as if there was a single damn modicum of good faith in any of Trump’s supposed pandering to blacks. So now Biden has the opportunity to address blacks directly, just as Trump did.

2 Likes

Right, this. He was a great lawyer.

4 Likes

Legit civil rights hero, tbh. I think he’d be perfect.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah read up on Doug Jones or watch that doc that was done on his prosecution of those church bombers, dude is a hero and would have had a long career in the Senate had he come from a less awful state.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1325126493907775489

Amazing

8 Likes

Laugh all you want, but did you know the Dems are up to their eyeballs in some type of pedophile ring?

3 Likes

I can’t tell what is real or Onion any more. Can someone explain to me like I’m four years old, why the heck they had a press conference there? It’s not the reason in that tweet, is it?

4 Likes

It is the reason in the tweet.

This is seriously the funniest thing to have ever happened in all mankind

19 Likes

Whats wrong with 'acting fuck u gop" for every position?

5 Likes

There’s a pushing Biden to the left thread where you can argue why we can’t or shouldn’t push Biden to the left after claiming all cycle you would if he wins.

3 Likes