2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

what are the recount rules in AZ?

I never watch Tucker or Hannity. It has been a very eye-opening last couple days taking this all in.

2 Likes

Are there not also redder ballots still out on AZ on top of Maricopa?

Yeah - Pineal Gland or whatever county where my deplorable step-uncle lives (I think - Tucson suburb).

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure, that was more of an exasperated guess than anything concrete. I donā€™t know.

What do they recount then? Itā€™s just tossed in a spreadsheet or database right?

100k possible provisional in PA? Fuck this

And then theyā€™re going to lol @ us, obv.

This was before this last drop.

https://twitter.com/garrett_archer/status/1324877361276280832?s=21

Thatā€™s like 0.66% of the vote in PA. Who knows how much they never find, but factor this into the polling ā€œerrorā€ as well. Naked ballots, ā€œlostā€ mail by the USPS. This is why I was saying we needed to win PA by 6-7% in votes cast. We likely did.

1 Like

HEY NEWS OUTLETSā€¦ CALL THE FUCKING RACE. ITS OVER. STOP ALLOWING MORE OF THE PRESIDENTS BULLSHIT TO GET AIRTIME.

5 Likes

Iā€™m really surprised heā€™s not tweeting up a storm.

So that should be 243k - 71k with the latest drop, so 172k left? Cuz that tweet is an hour old.

Pinal should be good for Trump.

Also imagine if Trump was ahead and ā€˜provisional ballotsā€™ were breaking Bidenā€™s way.

3 Likes

It is patently ridiculous.

Should be colored blue, cause I see Clark County, NE-02, Fulton County, Phillyā€¦ Looks like a map of who saved the country.

1 Like

1 Like

Ty kindly

1 Like

Thatā€™s right. Although I donā€™t know how all of those counties lean.