2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Is this based on something or just wish casting?

Biden’s chance of winning NC is roughly equivalent to Trump’s chance of winning the overall election.

2 Likes

Apparently it was about Armenia. That makes more sense.

Bahahaha @bestof

3 Likes

Cassandra has a charismatic megafauna vibe going.

https://genius.com/System-of-a-down-protect-the-land-lyrics

2 Likes

Man, they were so convinced that Trump was going to win in a giant red wave that captured fifty states. Like, I get that we were wrong by 1-2 standard deviations in what we thought would happen (lol Nates), but holy shit they were wrong by like 5 standard deviations.

4 Likes

Has any former Fox anchor succeeded elsewhere?

Is O’Reilly doing ok now?

3 Likes

I’m starting to think they still won’t call it even if the rest of Philly drops, if they really are going on this idea that 100K provisionals could break strongly for Trump.

rbg-9

4 Likes

Gretchen Carlson seems to be doing well!

Based on how they haven’t put anything out in a while and they said they had 40k more mail in votes to count. They’re doing about 12k/hour. But sometimes they release a bunch at once.

However if those 40k are special for some reason - like they need to be looked at - then the theory goes out the window.

O’Reilly left under a cloud though. He was basically fired. Tucker or Hannity has a chance if they leave on a high point.

this is the greatest thing ive ever seen

I’ve had a song stuck in my head all day

Gonna move into the country, gonna eat alot a peaches…

3 Likes

I don’t disagree they should be able to based on everything we’ve heard about processing capabilities. Everything has slowed so dramatically yesterday and today that I’m skeptical. I thought for sure we’d have a call by this afternoon.

Is this serious or is it just a reference to her $20 million settlement?

I may be way off base here, but I like our chances a lot more than the other replies to this.

If Biden can win the state, we can ship a senate seat.

3 Likes

Yes unless the recount produces something truly bizarre.

Gwinett just dropped the banhammer on Trump.

2 Likes