2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Profiles in courage.

https://twitter.com/acosta/status/1324782310160535553?s=21

3 Likes

It already won when credit default swaps became a thing everyone was talking about.

3 Likes

Have to give address as well. I’ll do it if i have to but I just figure it would be easier if someone else already has an account with ActBlue or Fair Fight. I DMed ChipsAhoy.

1 Like

Check the thread about getting into this professionally. Some of us are starting something we hope to ramp up in time to impact the Senate runoffs.

That’s my city and my god does this feel good. Elmo is a mainstay at that corner of the reading terminal market. Glad to see he’s on the correct side of the street today.

1 Like

Fuck counting in AZ. I need a livestream of this. Someone shoot it straight into my veins.

2 Likes

TRANCHE TRANCHE TRANCHE TRANCHE TRANCHE TRANCHE

ERRRRYBODY!!!

3 Likes

Good to know. If that’s the case, then he should have instead stated “We expect there to be a recount,” rather than that there certainly will be one, but it’s the most minor of errors. We all know there will be one, and saying that out loud doesn’t really change the probability of that happening.

8 Likes

V good but GA should be blue

2 Likes

Maybe it will reduce the chance of one. His team of geniuses may think it’s automatic and forget to request it.

1 Like

So the rats aren’t jumping off the ship, they’re trying to throw Trump off the ship. And Trump will probably light the ship on fire. If violence wasn’t so likely, this would be fun to watch.

3 Likes

This was by far the biggest shock to me of this election.

I’m absolutely floored that Trump is going to end up with like 8 million or so more votes than he had 4 years ago.

That turnout in Texas was what a lot of us have dreamed of for years, and Biden still lost by 6 points.

Who the hell are all these new Trump voters?

12 Likes

I don’t question the recount, I question the announcement.

More specifically I question the timing of it. I don’t think they do that If positions are reversed.

Well he got 20% of black men, apparently

There was definitely a little something partisan about the Georgia SoS announcement. I read it as “yeah Biden’ ahead, but it ain’t over yet”.

1 Like

Fucking mortgage tranches

1 Like

Fixed :+1:

The other thing is that turnout hurt down ballot because the “independent” unlikely voter who turns out to vote against Trump is less likely to vote straight party line than the ones who turn out for Trump.

1 Like