2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Pete is the kind of guy you can do business with. He’ll go where the wind takes him. In hindsight his play made sense. Our side doesn’t have enough competence at high levels currently, so demonizing probably the most competent person up there is a bad idea.

More than anything else my biggest takeaway from this election is that the Democratic Party has a massive competence problem. We suck at absolutely every part of the tactical decision making part of politics and it’s going to literally end the world if it doesn’t get fixed right now.

Yeah that last paragraph is why I just made a new thread.

5 Likes

Fuck you.

Zara, with love, you’re coming in on the wrong side of this argument and are about to get yelled at by everyone.

2 Likes

It’s science! :wink:

1 Like

The most competent person up there? That’s a bold claim. He has a record as a mayor. I assume you can do at least 5 minutes on his competence in his job?

eta: I’m also not on board with the whole, being one of the front runners and then dropping out and endorsing because it ingratiates with the eDems as a demonstration of competence. I know you think it is. But, if we can work with him, well, the Koch Brothers can probably work with him too.

1 Like

So now we dodged the election what’s next for 2020

2 Likes

Appreciate it. Hopefully it helped a few people stay calm and hold their betting positions, which turned out to be quite lucrative. I’m quite curious how much Unstuck made, decent chance we smashed the MAGA cult for six figures this week.

1 Like

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

3 Likes

At least we have forever defanged the phrase “key race alert”.

I even bet the other side and made money. So much stupid money on these elections. I can’t handle the anxiety but I wish events like this happened all the time, I could quit my job.

1 Like

Yeah, so I feel like I can imagine this.

I only get the GoT part; who’s that puppet? Would understand the Count.

Let’s fix it.

1 Like

It’s Gritty, the obnoxious but loveable mascot for the Flyers.

1 Like

I don’t, but I’m just pleasantly warning you that there’s a lot of context you’re missing here. You know that woman who will screw over other women because she thinks them existing takes away from her? That’s my read of Pelosi. She’s treated the newer female members of Congress the way Bill Cosby treated Eddie Murphy.

does this mean we aren’t going to get the ‘National Garden of American Heroes’ anymore?

3 Likes

Even chicken little’s like me made 1000+ so I am guessing the total haul was pretty massive.

1 Like

…and what do these ‘Flyers’, which I assume to be some sports team, have to do with anything?

It’s neither here nor there, but that was a genius move by the Flyers. He’s ugly as shit, and for the first like 24 hours the city of Philadelphia was dragging the Flyers, like yo what the fuck?

Then the national media started mocking him and we were like, “HOW DARE YOU INSULT OUR BELOVED GRITTY??? FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!”

He’s been super popular and beloved ever since.

6 Likes

Not me! Because I blocked her so I can’t really whatever invariably stupid shit it is that you’re talking about here!

5 Likes