2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

It’s Philadephia’s NHL team.

1 Like

3 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS love that jawn right there

Fox lady (Sorry, Trump campaign lady) with the whole “we need time to run the process, be patient, yadda yadda yadda”. Have you listened to your leader???

Fox confirmed still terrible though. They’re pushing back a bit but the “both sides” is still bullshit.

A smattering of songs by artists from Clayton County, GA

3 Likes

Won’t be long before WHY WONT THEY COUNT THE LATE ARRIVAL BALLOTS ARGH BLARGH

1 Like

I’ve still got Gavin in the field in 2028.

For those who don’t know, jawn is Philly slang and it basically means everything and nothing. It can be a person, place or thing, although I rarely hear it as a person.

Good song comes on: “That’s my jawn!”

Fascist wannabe dictator tries some bullshit lawsuit, “Fuck that jawn!”

Outstanding ballots? “Count every jawn!”

2 Likes

@Heritagenothate sup

9 Likes

Thread title change A++++

2 Likes

If you count people I told to “smash all of those” Biden bets at the nadir it’s well over 100k. Only a little of that is mine, though, I’m better playing with others’ money.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking forward to this pivot. Sure thing pal, we’ll count those for you. By a 70/30 margin they say go fuck yourself nazi!!!

Remember a week ago when the PA AG told them to segregate the late incoming ballots and everyone was like “FUCK THIS GUY” and a few of us were like “no, this is smart because it forecloses them from tossing all the ballots as a result.” Yeah, it was smart.

9 Likes

More votes coming in from NV. Biden lead up to 22,076.

15 Likes

PA AG Josh Shapiro, running ahead of Biden and winning by about 3% so far. Sadly my Auditor General candidate, Nina Ahmad, is running behind and probably not going to make it. 50.1 to 45.7.

1 Like

I made a decent amount, but losing the dem clean sweep bet stoppped me from making a gigantic amount.

2 Likes

Agreed. The reality is a 50/50 electorate split with split branches is ideal for them

He definitely wants capital A America to remain the worlds dominant super power. I kind of think we have the bull by the horns here so I reluctantly agree with him. I don’t think this country would have a good time if we, for instance, stopped being the global reserve currency.

Again we mostly just need people who will do what we need them to do without fucking it up. Pete isn’t going to be the guy who screws us in the end. Besides we can benefit each other… when we knock over eDems it clears his path to the top. He’s going to be the leader of the party at some point, and at that point I’m sure we won’t be on the same side… but until then he’s a very very useful guy.

The woman everyone here does support is a radical leftist according to you.

4 Likes

HURRY NOW! 10000% MATCH! TWO HOURS ONLY!