2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

big huge old kudos to @anon38180840 for maintaining such a strong and confident presence here. Even more impressive because I know he bet on the outcome here. Well called, well done. There were moments where I nearly gave into despair and you and @goofyballer got me out of it. Thank you.

I’m now past FULL HOPE stage and into the TIME TO GLOAT stage.

17 Likes

Georgia doing a recount on it’s on? Not even gonna charge Donny for it? How thoughtful

Bastard!

haven’t seen either

8/10

Could have added a Dallas sucks!

1 Like

11 hours later for my update…

GA and PA flip!

State Biden +/- *AP Data
Arizona 43779
Georgia 1579
Nevada 11438
Pennsylvania 6830
8 Likes

I assume at a certain margin it’s automatic.

Is there a Nevada update scheduled for today?

Don’t you disrespect Vanna White like that.

1 Like

0.5% or less margin in PA for auto recount

It’s not even close

Oceans 11 with Pitt and company is one the best movies ever

Hangover is solid but not at that level

1 Like

Ok, I see your point, but their rate of incarceration of humans is much higher. Also, they voted for Trump by 26 points.

I love the Oceans 11 remake, but after seeing that heist episode of Rick & Morty I like it a little bit less than I used to.

hey now if people are gonna be talking shit on the greatest state that ever existed in the history of the world, california, we got some fightin’ to do.

That said, newsom has handled this virus like a moron. And pelosi is definitely the worst. Harris isn’t much better. But, overall, it’s a great place to live, or cost of living wouldn’t be so absurd. Everyone wants to be here. I’ll maybe end up leaving but I’ll always come back.

2 Likes

Pelosi makes me so mad that I haven’t followed the maneuvering, is there any meaningful chance she doesn’t retain the Speaker role?

She is FUCKING AWFUL

5 Likes

Yes, 12pm et

1 Like
1 Like

She has to be like an 80% fav to stay as speaker.

1 Like

“No one likes, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care. We’re from Philly, fuckin Philly, no one likes us, we don’t care!”

You love us now though!

3 Likes

Was really hoping Newsom would shine and he fell on his face. He was one of my near term prez hopefuls too.

Counterpoint: Monaco