2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Fox News decision desk upon seeing the AZ drop:

c02

16 Likes

I helped my son with some homework last night writing about the link between WWI, the Russian Revolution, and the rise of Communism. Perhaps I should have drawn the line all the way to the Biden Presidency?

In your war against the eDems you’ve latched onto Pete Buttigieg. You have a lot of good kernels of ideas, but you take them in wild directions.

Yeah, lotta eDems in CA. And that’s terrible. But it’s a lot better than what most states have going.

3 Likes

Nope.

This is close to a perfect runout for corporate america and the donor class. They get to keep their tax cuts with no meaningful chance of legislation on behalf of labor, minorities, etc. There will be no health care reform. The Court is stacked to protect them for the foreseeable future, and will continue chipping away at voting rights and ensuring our political system is awash in dirty money. And most importantly, no Trump means they get stability.

21 Likes

This is no time for a digression into your sexual fantasies.

2 Likes

Texas doesn’t get to claim goat anything this week. ESPECIALLY not when it has something to do with the arch rival of the Philadelphia Eagles, proud football team from the GREAT COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA.

( @anon38180840 how did I do?)

1 Like

Foxnews decision desk guy has been hammered by the hosts on why they called it and if they were wrong and the guy just doubles down every time that they were correct to call it.

3 Likes

Trump team is SALTY.

https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1324722083868397574

2 Likes

Larry Dallas has a stack of ballots and Jack Tripper is running back and forth trying to stall the poll watchers in his kitchen and living room, making sure neither sees the other.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Damn that’s some deep knowledge from the dawn of time busting out Larry’s last name there

2 Likes

This might start a derail but I don’t care.

Ocean’s 11 remake >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the Hangover.

2 Likes

MAGA meet PA GA

16 Likes

They are different types of great.

1 Like

Cliffs on past 8 hrs?

New Prez, who dis?

6 Likes

Biden’s DJIA is up 3.2% so far

12 Likes

Funny how that works out, huh?

Point being that CA is better than AL? We already knew that.

That the USA is worse than Denmark? We already knew that.

2 Likes