2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Fuck this guy. Definitely the beginning of the cult.

1 Like

You all can take this down if it’s offensive but I’m posting it as Exhibit A. This is where true patriot QAnon posts the super hot drops.

It was founded by this Bond villain as a FREEZE PEACH zone, but even he bailed when it turned into a blog for mass shooters:

And sold to this idiot, who totally does not know the identity of our incognito patriot but sure is glad Q posts exclusively on the site he owns and operates:

3 Likes

Well, the only out I see is overthrowing democracy in America so we will see… like the only alternative to letting Trump stay I see is Mitch saying “Ds, yeah, you are just going to give us those two Georgia seats uncontested… that’s right I said uncontested… or what??? you know what…”

The browning of Browning.

2 Likes

That’s a big tent.

4 Likes

@MysteryConman bet here POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES - #2169 by MysteryConman

Animal Humane Society: Make a donation is fine thanks :+1:

What was “final” numbers anyways?

Not my place, but thoughts about dissolving the republic into two seperate entities should be considered seriously at some point.

1 Like

I really don’t want to research Q online - have there been any “drops” since the election or is Q radio silent?

IDK what the final turnout was, just assuming it made it over 60%.

Sounds like you need

Gif won’t load?

last Sunday the tally was at 62% turnout:

As of Sunday, the tallied votes accounted for 62% of the eligible voting-age population in the U.S. That’s a 0.4 percentage point increase so far over the rate hit in 2008, when the nation elected its first Black president.

3 Likes

The good side would have to scrap any planned social programs as the entire budget would go to defense.

Type in www. Loser .com

2 Likes

she doesn’t believe in electricity

11 Likes

She’s fine with it at Guantanamo.

4 Likes

Maybe they’ve received fewer mail-ins than they anticipated? And Biden needed a substantial amount to have a shot.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1326281544202334211?s=21

15 Likes

Last Thursday I got an email from a guy with whom I have an election bet asking if I would settle for half. I told him, “LOL No”.

12 Likes

We’re 3-5 and barely escaped the worst team in the world. It’ll be Mitch’s time soon.

lol jk

To balance my range from earlier another Trumpkin dropped off a check at my office yesterday for an election bet in this envelope. I loled.

25 Likes