2019 Elections: LA, KY, MS gov, VA legislature, other local stuff

Bevin getting absolutely smashed in Cincinnati suburbs relative to benchmarks.

1 Like

Beshear leading 60% in (this includes lexington, do NOT know about Lville)

BESHEAR

VA SENATE

LFG

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1191886701410627584

3 Likes

Cocaine Mitch is on the ballot next year, LETS DO THIS

2 Likes

These are really bad numbers for Bevin. Losing Kenton County straight up is pretty lol. Couldn’t even get that Covington Catholic vote to come in this time.

HAHAHAHAHA CONSERVATIVE TEARS. :( at not having the balls to win all their $ on it too.

1 Like

Looks like a lot of the other races went to the GOP. Chuckles can correct me if I’m wrong, but this seems more an indictment of Bevin than KY Republicans as a whole.

Dropping by to lol @ a democrat winning the governor’s mansion in KENTUCKY.

4 Likes

also kid had the correct name–still city turnout areas were what won him this match here, Trump isn’t losing this state but Mitch might be more disliked than Bevin.

lulvull doing some WORK tonight.

Bevin? More like BevOUT!

Yes…but Kentucky hates Moscow Mitch as well. It is a hopeful sign. SoS race was close as well.

7 Likes

Please repeat this in Louisiana, really can’t deal with the dude in all the ads I’ve seen down here.

This is also a good sign for the Eeyores and Victoars of the world that it isn’t as rigged as they say it is.

2 Likes

Fwiw there have only been 3 GOP governors in KY since WWII and all served single terms.

1 Like

Didn’t one of them expand medicaid?

Beshear Sr.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1191698487697649670?s=19

1 Like

Uh, Bevin is getting some votes, bros.

It’s obviously good news but it seems like Dems often win the governorship down there. Before Bevin took the reigns Beshear’s dad was a 2 time Democratic governor and KY only seems to have had two one term Republican governors since 1971 (both post 2000 but still)…

Edit, ponied by a lawnmower.