2+2 politics doesn't like Trump quotes

So, I just got a temp ban from 2+2 for basically suggesting a poster do exactly the same thing as the president suggested. The president suggested he drink bleach, and I made the point that perhaps antifreeze would be more efficacious at combatting the coronavirus. The wording of the ban was “telling a poster to commit suicide”.

I would like to make the scientific point that antifreeze is indeed more effective than bleach at combatting the coronavirus, as, antifreeze kills you faster, and viruses don’t like dead people.

Now that I’ve posted this here, I fully expect this ban to become longer or permanent (looking at you, “well named”, or whatever you post as here). Such are the sacrifices we make.

11 Likes

Nah you can’t tell idiots to drink antifreeze. That’s just not ok.

In a context where you are surely joking sure.

Seems like an obvious joke to me and it was to whomever banned him as well.

Welcome OP

It can’t be an obvious joke because everyone who posts on 2p2 politics is an idiot.

Forget about it and just post here.

d2 e4 did nothing wrong

2 Likes

It’s pretty funny that Trump bot should be banned here.

Well, he did make an illegal move.

2 Likes

Aaand… I think we just ate another ban, this time for a week. Mostly, for dunking on the retards there.

This is the message: You have been banned for the following reason:
excessive zero-content posting and personal attacks.

This is total bullshit. I called out the brainfuckery that the right wing retards were engaging in. Whatever, anyway.

1 Like

Joesixpick should be banned every day by those criteria.

I’m assuming that the personal attacks were against him specifically lol

I concur. Dude sounds like a fucking moron to me.

I just received a 2 week ban for trolling for writing "I think the only person who consistently gave JV hugs as a child was wearing a collar and cross. "

3 Likes

1 Like

I saw that. Thought it was fucking hilarious fwiw. As soon as I saw it though, I thought “this dude gonna eat a ban for this”

Maybe this should become the “WN just banned me from 2+2” thread. Can a mod change the name?

1 Like

Giving that site traffic and reading that forum is worse than watching the daily Trump pressers.

3 Likes

lol, what a sociopath

Stopped on by for the first time in ages.

No idea why people torture themselves by posting there.

I was a bit drunk last night so didn’t really remember what I said (don’t drink & post, kids), but goofy kindly found it for me -

" Oh, ok, so if nobody has been able to fix it, we might as well appoint Joe (Jared) f***tard to fix it.

You people make me f ing sick. I hope you all die in your f ing easter services, you stupid bag of c***s."

I mean, I stand by my remarks, but with the benefit of hindsight, perhaps I could have made my point slightly more diplomatically.

Pretty ridiculous anyone would be banned for saying anything about JV. He is objectively the worst poster on the entire internet.