WSOP

Anyone else here playing the main event? I’m headed out tomorrow. I haven’t played a single hand of serious poker since the 2019 main event, so it should be interesting. Going to donk around in some small events and cash games for a few days to hopefully remember the rules.

4 Likes

First event, a $600 bracelet event. I’m in the money and made day 2. I don’t have a lot of chips but that should change pretty quick tomorrow.

19 Likes

Take this shit down! GL.

I got, got in 290th for crumbs.

2 Likes

Damn. Still nice run though.

1 Like

Flights to Vegas next weekend are sky high. There isn’t even a feasible way to get home coming back on a Sunday.

Ya I was just looking at same, thinking of going down for 4 days. Room and flight is more than $1,900 Can dollars! Most I’ve ever seen.

You’ll have to settle for the Deerfoot WSOP circuit stop in January.

The cheapest night at the Wynn is only $1700. Not bad!

Tomorrow I’m playing my 11th WSOP Main Event. 11 seems like it should be a lucky number.

12 Likes

I made day 2 with half starting stack 31,300. But that’s 40bb on day 2. I didn’t play well or run well. But it’s the main event, so I’m still fine.

13 Likes

No luck this year. I shoved 23bb with T9s with a tight image against the most active opener at the table opening co. He called with 77 and held.

6 Likes