World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

https://twitter.com/davidrkadler/status/1601274089225654272?t=L-TW8h1Kc57pKF04xYQHUA&s=19

For SUI-SRB earlier, I was able to figure out which team was Switzerland because they had a black player.

what a piece of shit, will root for whoever against this team of flopping scumbags. England, even.

1 Like

Lol

Van Gaal also made comments on Argentina being weak because Messi doesn’t run enough without the ball and they would exploit such.

I think this forum was unaware of the comments from the Dutch coach leading up to the match

1 Like

pretty big fan of Morocco bc I have an old friend from there. also in my yout, I still remember the sick Hadji goal. back then us USAians didnt get much Kickball so while this may have been standard for you Euros, it goes down as an unforgettable moment alongside the Stoichkov, Klinsman, Bergkamg, and Romanian Hadji goals.

1 Like

man.

i’m pretty sure i’m in awe of your memory rn, but until you remind me what i missed (i remember going, damned if i remember during what) i can’t give you the proper credit you surely deserve.

blown away by what people remember :rofl:

wasn’t a usa match was it?

BECAUSE

Same question for Vini Jr

I believe Gakpo takes penalties for his club team and you can find their penalty Stats on fbref probably, but some of those sites don’t cover the Dutch League.

Vini is like 4th or 5th in line at madrid

So Qatar maybe murdered a US journalist?

1 Like

1 Like

i feel bad for thinking “pls god”

Seems like taking Gakpo off was pretty bad.

Vini Jr. coming off seems worse. I thought he was doing a good job today and apparently everyone agrees that he is their best player. Even before considering PKs, taking him off there seemed suboptimal.

I dont think Vini, Raphinha or Antony were good today.

Everything good came from Neymar.

Saying Vini is better than Neymar atm is a very hot take.

The brother is making all sorts of claims. It’s terrible

1 Like

His brother is suggesting foul play on Twitter.

He’s posted criticisms about Qatar while at the World Cup, including last night.

His wife was with him when he collapsed in the stadium.

He has had bronchitis and has been working extremely hard the past weeks, including suffering symptoms.

I think that’s all we factually know at this point.

1 Like

He’s a super well known name, that’s terrible.

1 Like

Yeah, probably top 3 US soccer journalist.

Earlier in the tournament:

Probably was ok when he got in then took a turn on the way.

1 Like

He was detained by the Qatar police after wearing a rainbow shirt. Yesterday.