World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

He was fucking onsides. No VAR is bullshit

thought it was offsides in real time, replay though looked good

1 Like

Which is something rarely said

I blame Norwich playing him on a shitty team as a winger

1 Like

yeah, seemed like no way he could have been onside, but on replay it’s clear he timed it almost perfectly

How was there not even a check and then the fancy graphic showing us if he was actually offside?

definitely way closer than it initially looked

we don’t have instant replay but an absolutely dominant destruction of a first half

and it’s just 1-0 cause it’s soccer

2 Likes

gonna be pissed if that costs us first in the group

I have a lot of money riding on USA 2-0, and I’m not sure if I’m upset the goal was overturned or glad. I doubt we back off at 2-0 unless England takes a lead, and I would be surprised if we don’t score at least once in the 2nd half.

Only way is if Wales wins and we win by 4.

we’re gonna gas is the thing to worry about at least we came into this realizing we had to win and played like it, proud of that

For some reason the fancy graphic takes like 5 minutes for the new tech. Probably because they are editing it in some video software to rig it.

Why does the US not get in if they tie? Because Iran has a win?

4 points is more than 3

2 Likes

if we win and wales wins we get 1st

wales tie and it comes down to goal diff

yes

it was offside guys. it was really fucking close but technology and all that.

Why wouldn’t they back off at 2-0? They’ll probably back off a lot even up 1-0 maybe by the 50th-60th minute and force Iran to break them down.

10 Likes