World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

No I meant when England plays each of them, in which match is a win more important. Obviously they want to win both but there has to be one where they want the win a bit more.

Out of Wales/US - The Boyos and it’s not even close.

England … who cares.

cache

1 Like

France losing both Benzema and Nkunku in training is ridiculous.

Wtf is that injury luck. France drawing dead now.

They still have a ton of talent, but being down 3 starters and your first guy off the bench is a big hill to climb.

Have Denmark winning the group, still think its +300

1 Like

They have talent, but Tchouameni, Camavinga, et al have show nothing that leads me to believe they’re ready for this stage. Completely dead to ship without Kante / Benzema / Nkunku

The wealthy in “dry” conservative countries have always had easy access to alcohol.

qft

Just watched it, what a terrible, terrible person

One more sleep

2 Likes

USA group has to be the worst/easiest right? I guess it is that or Portugal’s group.

Still is group A. Every other seeded team is a contender, Qatar isn’t and the Dutch aren’t quite there. Then Senegal without Mane aren’t a dark horse anymore.

How do you want this answered? A is the easiest by far because it has Qatar as a seeded team.

If you go by Fifa rankings and average them (both dubious), the USA’s group is the best/hardest.

Fair enough.

Very good video on how every team plays

1 Like

Woot! 2 hours and I’m hoping the bar down the road has this. … I

1 Like

https://www.news.com.au/sport/football/world-cup/match-fixing-bribery-claim-rocks-opening-world-cup-game-between-qatar-and-ecuador/news-story/76b58133f810e41983a9fd69c368c23d

In this latest potential scandal, author and political affairs expert Amjad Taha alleges Qatar has bribed multiple Ecuadorian players to lose the opening match on purpose, using a total sum of $US7.4 million ($11.1 million).

2 Likes

But of course

Off to a great start!

It’s literally fake news but it sounds plausible so people believe it.