World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

Yea this is a complete travesty of officiating

lol the star American player laying on the ground and begging the ump to stop the game. What a disgrace.

So it comes down to who kicks the shit out of Iran harder/gets the shit kicked out of them less by England. Tight.

2 Likes

You’re off your game, man!

1 Like

That was wonderfully terrible.

Shoulda been a red on Acosta

Yes

1 Like

Wales and USA can get a result vs England.

1 Like

It’s not a clear obv goal denying foul when he is at midfield

it’s fun to pretend.

Terrible second half. Blew the lead on a stupid play, and Pulisic and McKennie both pretty banged up.

The announcers during the Senegal game said he was at the referees meeting pre tournament. And they are making it a point to get
A full 90 minutes of play time.

We have results vs England the last two cups and our teams were a lot worse in those cups.

1 Like

No. That foul happens all the time. You can argue that making it a red will make the game better but then you are sending players off in the first few minutes often and being ok with games ending 9 v 8 on a regular basis. I think that will make it crappier but i’ve heard people argue it would improve the game also.

US manages to eek out a tie against a providence of England with literally a hundredth of the US population. Good luck against real countries.

tomorrow is TACO TUESDAY. i’m excited too! not for poland, but for the GOAT against the lolsaudis.

5am tho 😮‍💨

na zdrowie!

1 Like

This is like the standard meme in why the US should be better than you are, but the reason is really fucking simple, your children want to be baseball, basketball and your type of football stars. So they stop playing when they get to 10 or 11 or 12.

1 Like

Can’t imagine how crazy you have to be to cheer for USMNT year round every year. I get angry cheering for them for a week every 4 years.

1 Like