World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

And Morocco.

J/k, but I did put $33 down on them to win $10k pre-tourney to ship the Cup and I guess it helps them slightly. Still feels like they’re so far away, which is why those ultra longshots are prob just burning money.

At least since '02 USA.

Zach Lowe from ESPN is going to be found passed out in a gutter somewhere tomorrow morning.

Solid

all i know is fuck le oranje. so i hope he scores 8x

Did you… watch the game?

This was a better call. But Brazil wasted a lot of chances in regulation and took Vini out way too early.

Just finished it.

GOAT OAT

GGOATOAT

long way to go lol but if argentina win the final v portugal while ronaldo pouts and messi gets carried off the field it would be a top five lifetime sports memory, honestly I would just start levitating to jesus it would be the soccer rapture

7 Likes

wow

Lmao that is pure trash. xG from there is close to zero.

pk rule is terrible example #23984293

1 Like

now bury them

Well, at least my Dutch are frauds take aged well.

at least he was going somewhat in a direction towards the goal… my favorite are when they are about to leave the box towards the corner and someone steps on their shoelace.

fucken bullshit rigged game

argentina is the classic example of great teams taunt. GK is a douche there, romero is always a douche, but one I would want on my squad

Clear foul in the box

Maybe don’t put 74 IQ guys on the pitch.

1 Like