World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

Nooooooooooo

Should have the goalkeepers do the whole shootout. Take all the shots, just switch places between the goal line and the penalty mark.

I like it when the cocky fucks miss

1 Like

About as poor PKs as you will collectively see

2 Likes

1-4 yikes

Ugh. That sucks. Japan was much more fun to watch.

1 Like

yeah. i think brazil croatia will be better than japan brazil would have been though from a neutral viewing prospective. probably more open, more likely for brazil to do brazil thingsā€¦

but i was rooting for japan. just terrible penaltiesā€¦ the saves werenā€™t even difficult.

1 Like

They definitely folded under the pressure.

Weā€™ve seen a lot of teams not up for the moment this tournament already. Big reason its been very chalk.

bento has a huge head

Hmmm they are good arenā€™t they

Possibly game over within 10 minutes

GG, hopefully they just lay it on.

Hopefully they just sit back and save themselves for the next game otherwise Korea are fucked. I donā€™t think they will tho.

Rooting for a France Brazil final, the two best teams.

They are, but Argentina has a great recent record vs Brazil and I like England v France.

England vs Argentina is also spicy.

fyp

Itā€™s happened before, a 1-0 win to Eng and not as spicy any more.

Eng Franc is spicy.

Iā€™m pretty sure for the Copa last year I went in being ā€œhow arenā€™t x favoredā€ and it was like 2.5 arg 2.5 Brazil 2.8 draw but I canā€™t remember which team I thought should have been favored. Actually think it was Argentina.

What difference a year makes, as Brazil will be decent favorites if they meet again.

Argentina won 1-0 fwiw

In 2002 I watched it at work with a bunch of French people supporting Argentina.

One of them got an Argentinian flag and draped it around his shoulders during the match, which England won, as a wind up which I quite liked.

He wasnā€™t seen again.

Well thatā€™s the goal of the tournament

1 Like