World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

Is dick punching common in your rec league? You gotta relax man.

Who are you pulling for in NED vs AUS?

I think variance + Dutch playing out of their minds made the game look more one sided than it was.

Proud of the team, never gave up.

1 Like

Brazil lost to Cameroon.

WC winners quite often are beaten early on.

What can I say, when it comes to my junk, Iā€™m protective.

An incidental shot to the balls is what motivated me to do it. Never wore one when I played as a kid.

yeah variance is definitely not the us problem. itā€™s mostly unmarked men in the box.

https://twitter.com/brianphillips/status/1599079701317722113?s=46&t=e8QO4pk-u8c3-zGB_K8WkA

6 Likes

Cameroon is much better.

And Brazil had already clinched.

I guess that would have been an acceptable excuse for losing to the Saudis. If they lost in the 3rd game as a lock to advance, Iā€™d overlook it. Youā€™ve got me there.

Hi Keed

1 Like

I will always be Dutch first so if it is Ned - Aus then Holland better win. I would also have a terrible time at work if Holland loses that match. However it will be a massive party here in Sydney if it ends up being a Brazil - Australia semi final.

LOL, USA ā€œlike top 3 in number of crossesā€

Probably top 1 in number of useless crosses to nobody/the other team.

2 Likes

Did you guys hear the US hired a set piece coach? Guy must be a mega-genius with all those goals we got off of them.

3 Likes

NED/BRA could be great though. The last two times they met in the WC that I remember, I still remember quite vividly. That 3-2 loss to Brazil in the 90s was a great fucking game.

Yeah that was the major fixable problem. I think the Jedi and Adams unmarking was just they are dead tired. We played them for 360 minutes in a couple of weeks, our bench is just so thin.

1 Like

Anyone want to take a crack at ranking USMNT managers over the last 30 years. Itā€™s a struggle for me to pick a ā€œbestā€ out of that group. I wonder who the consensus best one is.

I mean you havenā€™t played rec soccer until youā€™ve sucked off the ref before the game and hilariously won 3-2 with 3 nothingburger pkā€™s.

Aussies an even bigger dog than SK vs Brazil.

wut