World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

I don’t know if my body can handle two usa World Cup games plus an undefeated osu/um game in the same week.

https://twitter.com/socdoneleft/status/1594457862914424834?s=46&t=azUIs8tZUQKZML1vgpnp_g

Lol, had a similar “debate” with someone like that on the arsenal reddit today.

They even said that gender/LGBTQ equality was Islamophobic.

Well… Islamic theocracies are problematic. And I despise Sam Harris

Travel vlogger Volpe

Here we go 0-0, here we go! clap clap

Rooting for 8-0 England

1 Like

Dude is concussed, they need to take him off

It’s always hard to decide what to cheer for with England. An immediate, embarrassing group stage exit following a loss to a massive underdog is fantastic. But personally I lean toward England dominating early games and getting all the English fans’ hopes up, and then getting obliterated by Germany in the quarterfinals. Each of these is delicious, but I think the second type of England World Cup is the best.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s just not as fun if they don’t get their hopes up first

Historically us English have had a certain delusional believe that we are far better than we are but as a Leeds fan I,ve had that nonsense kicked out of me over the last 50 years so I for one won’t be taking the bait

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

Suck it Iran

I guess this is good for us

Feels shitty though

14 minutes of stoppage time? Did someone die on the pitch?

Iran’s keeper had a head to head collision on a cross, was down for a long time, tried to continue, then like 2 mins later had to come out.

1 Like

On the Tua Tagovailoa scale, how bad was it?

On a scale of 1 to Tua, maybe a 5 or 6. The collision looked really bad, and he stayed down a while but he wasn’t like stumbling around or anything when he gave it a go. His eyes had that glazed over Eric Lindros concussion look to them, though.

1 Like

The potential for England this time is on Saka and Bellingham.

Saka might be the best RW in Europe and Bellingham might be the best u21 MF. If they play like such England can be as good as anyone.

He broke his nose. I think it was that as much as it was a concussion.

He was wobbly when he finally stood up