World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

GOAL!!!

This ainā€™t a penalty in CRO-BEL in my expert opinion.

Dear lord Canada

Croatia in with a win or draw, Belgium has to win still. Morocco locked in unless they massively choke now.

Did Canada get a sponsors exemption or something? Americaā€™s hat not looking good.

Italy getting eliminated by North macedonia is an all timer, shame the WC people are getting rid of that

the Belgium/Croatia game sucks.

We have two players who arenā€™t at the level and they have been very, very exposed.
Vittoria is just bad and Borjan might be reeling from the xenophobic abuse that lead to Croatia being charged by FIFA.

Midfield without Eustaquio is also very poor. Best midfielder in concacaf with the ball, have to shift Davies in field to make up for his loss.

Iā€™m on mute during a meeting. why was the morracan goal called off? Looks like the initial entry was onside?

Player right in front of the GK when shot was taken. Slightly harsh but its the rules.

In the area but yeesh.

Weā€™re live for NAME FROM A HAT to determine 1st/2nd for Croatia/Morocco, right?

1 goal from each would do it?

They are even on yellow cards?

I believe as of right now, itā€™s 4 each.

I wonder if the players know that.

Iā€™d say ā€œof course they doā€, but I also remember Donovan McNabb saying that he didnā€™t know ties existed in the NFL, soā€¦

It must be so hard for KDB to play with these fucking losers.

Wait so Canada didnā€™t actually score on their own?

It was an own goal by a Moroccan guy. Weā€™re really sorry about it.

3 Likes

Just when I finally understand the live standings, google stops doing it. FU google

1 Like