World Cup 2022: Congrats to Argentina and the GOAT (WATCH THIS GAME, BEST GAME EVER)

gg

Nice hustle back there from the midfield

How can I put keed on ignore?

1 Like

ah, well, nevertheless

Haven’t seen that much open space since the last time I drove through Indiana and Kansas.

Preferences->Users->add me to your ignore list

4 Likes

Still don’t think this Dutch team are very good, but the USA team just got a gift that England didn’t try vs them and it colored perceptions a bit.

1 Like

These players need to listen to me and stop passing when they’re close to the goal. Just shoot.

1 Like

I feel the same way.

USA just can’t finish shit. They’ve created a decent amount of chances. But yah, I wasn’t super high on them pre-tourney, and still am not. 50% England, Wales, and Iran is a f’n easy group.

There’s a goal there vs. Netherlands though, they haven’t been super impressive either. Think they won’t stand much of a chance vs. a top side.

Has JF touched the ball? Just bring in Reyna. We are getting all kinds of looks and chances here.

I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think the rest of this game is going to be very fun to watch.

They don’t create much vs a low block either though. People are a little surprised they are winning the possession battle, but the non elite teams are happy to let the US have the ball.

The US are good in transition/on the counter. Vs 6+ defenders they have a lot of trouble.

Pulisic lightweight yet again.

1 Like

When is the last time the US came back to win a big game? Can’t remember one at the moment.

They have no idea how to finish. It’s sort of like watching a machine learning algorithm that was trained on tons of association football video and figured out that “crossing” into the box is good, and that combo tap throughs should work, but it doesn’t really understand why and so you just see a lot of those balls getting fired off to no one in particular except for the teeth of the defense that easily brushes them away.

1 Like

I’ve been saying to just play Aaronson instead of one of these crappy 9s all tourney.

Aaronson would give them a bit of quality in attack.

2 Likes

Pulisic and Weah have a combined 1 league goal this year and Ferreira plays in the MLS.
That’s the attack.

jesus lol