Women's World Cup 2023. The aftermath. Or how not to do this

Nigeria is supposed to be decent, but Canada is the reigning Olympic champs. Thought Canada would be really good with a chance to contend a few months back, but I kept hearing about injuries to key players in the news. Just read an article that says 3 starters are out of the WC and 3 more are limited in training currently so unsure if or when they will be healthy.

Very cool. Good luck

Nigerians have the best names mostly

Bout 10 hours, 45 minutes till that one starts

1 Like

I’ve watched like 15 mins of the game and bet seems OK. Canada very obviously the better side but Nigeria have managed to create some chances and aren’t getting dominated too hard. I got about +230 on draw/Nigeria win so pretty good odds.

Super eagles hang on to end the half and not harsh my buzz :vince1:

Yikes, that looked like a pen to me.

BOOOOOOOM SAAAAAVED.

some nice combination and technique led to that pk

The amount of players who have done their ACL in the women’s game is insane of late. I think Arsenal women had 4 players last year do their knee ligaments.

1 Like

How was her leg not broken on that?

1 Like

Will definitely be betting Nigeria against Australia as well, we were hopeless, they looked decent.

1 Like

Canada is a lot weaker than normal, think their midfield and fullbacks are all second and third stringers.

USA versus Vietnam 2023: this time it’s personal

4 Likes

penaldo would be writhing around in the fetal position still

lol no way

hype! one of the Filipinos is from Missouri

sup. who’s up? lol

La Espana, innit?

Bonmati, papi.

this is flair, this is Showtime!

BTW is watching the Women’s World Cup considered as “woke”?

3 Likes

It’s OK to watch it ironically but definitely don’t enjoy it as that is both woke and gay.

2 Likes