Winter cricket and bridge thread - Held over by popular demand

2 Likes

Yes the last thing we need in our vigilante posse is a helpless woman there possibly talking sense.

1 Like

They suck, but no worse than the constant calls for more cops on my Nextdoor.

TIL that Steven Seagal has eaten at the awesome Thai restaurant I go to every year around Christmas. #Blessed

I don’t want any celebrities eating at my local fave retaurant. Way to inflate prices!

I heard a story that Segal was on a film set or something and he walks up to someone and says, “I just read the greatest script”
And the guy says, “cool, who wrote it?”
And segal says, “i did.”

Per IMDB, Steven Seagal has starred in 11 action movies in the past 4 years. Average IMDB rating: 3.8/10.

Steven Seagal is 67 years old.

1 Like

I got to say the more i go down the far right rabbit holes with people like Duke, Nicholas Fuentes, Ann Coulter and others the better i feel.

There is some real disillusion with trump and the republican party coming from them on immagratoin and him not saving the white race from replacement. Im not sure why given his policies but hopefully it keeps up until the election and some of them stay home.

Dems should play a dirty card and try and split them more by troll pushing a hard right anti immigration candidate…though that could be dangerous longrun.

I know. Narrator they voted don the con anyway.

Piers Morgan makes an ass of himself:

Skip to 4:15 for the worst part

1 Like

Double ass not only mistakes Pythagoras for pi, but gets the value of pi wrong to boot.

Anyone get good loot for X-mas/Hanukkah? I got a Boba Fett painting and breakfast cereal, like the grown-ass man I am.

6 Likes

Told everyone not to get me anything, which most honored. My dad got me a low-end sous vide, which is awesome - cheap but easy as a trial. He said he’d been thinking about getting one himself, so I owe him a report back.

3 Likes

Got a Zippo rechargeable hand warmer. Basically, a good sized battery that doubles as a little heater, haven’t tried it with gloves on but seems plenty hot enough to keep a hand warm.

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1210604916135342080

Team 1 is wrong, decades aren’t like centuries.

1 Like

Team 1 thinks “the 80s” includes 1990 but not 1980? Lol

They must also think you’re a teenager until you turn 21.

1 Like

Are you a teenager when you’re 20?

so you are of the opinion that everyone’s first decade only has 9 years?

Birth to 1 - 1 year
1 to 2 - 2 years
2 to 3 - 3 years
3 to 4 - 4 years
4 to 5 - 5 years
5 to 6 - 6 years
6 to 7 - 7 years
7 to 8 - 8 years
8 to 9 - 9 years
9 to 10 - 10 years

ETA: I realize this may seem like it’s tanking my argument but whatever.

Correct

Wat