Winter 2021 LC Thread—I Want Sous Vide

That just makes her down to earth.

I can 100% see us going to war to “protect” our chocolate supply.

1 Like

I almost reset my 22 password so I could see about the inevitable mewling over there about Andy Ngo fucking around and finding out, but then I remembered Kelhus managed to get himself banned yet again, and then I loled and didn’t.

1 Like

they don’t kill him in the video, can’t say anything about him or what happened after

Be careful. The Chinese govt is diabolical at Photoshop.

1 Like

Man don’t do meth kids Jesus Christ, not even once ok? Fuck me some psychos are on meth.

I think I did it once by mistake. Thought we were buying coke, looked fucked up and rocky but we all tried a line of it anyway. Definitely wasn’t coke, pretty sure it was meth. Was disgusting. Was awake way too long.

But yeah both of my parents were meth addicts growing up and they were FUCKED up. Health wise, the house I lived in was a hoarder house. Absolutely disgusting. Until we lost the house and I lived with relatives/in a hotel. Parents finally got clean when my mom went to jail for like 16 months. I asked my dad if he was going to go to jail too, think I was 15, and he finally got clean too.

Dad had a good job, we had a nice house before they wrecked it. Like big property, probably worth like 800k today, and a 401k with like 500k in it at 50. Retired to get clean and Blew it all, then couldn’t go back to work because of health problems. Now he lives in a piece of shit RV and I have to take care of my mom financially and physically at only 71.

That said, even when she was fucked up, she always loved me so I don’t hold it against her/them.

Dad was definitely a raging psycho on meth. I remember my sisters were playing music with their friends in the back room and he came in and smashed the stereo with a sledge hammer. They called him Chainsaw dads name because he was so crazy. Beat my mom a couple times too.

So yeah, can confirm, meth will fuck your life up. Basically stay away from shit you wanna do daily. Meth, heroin, benzo’s etc. But I still think experimenting with stuff that is fun and not addicting like LSD/MDMA is fine. Coke is a fine line, lots of people definitely fuck their lives up on it too so I’d say stay away from that too.

18 Likes

Also had a PTSD event where my parents were out doing meth, my sisters went to do something because they were teenagers, and our house was robbed while I was home alone on the couch. Pretended to sleep while I heard them move all around me. House also got hit in a drive by. Got raided once where the cops had guns drawn on me while I was like 11 playing basketball. They were looking for some dude there with a warrant.

I wrote some re-enacted version of this event in 6th grade where I was the hero and killed the dudes. It was super graphic, and some fucking how I won 1st place in a writing contest my teacher entered me into. I think these days they would have had me see a counselor or something lol. instead they had my story in the office framed for months.

13 Likes

90’s? It was a very different time lol.

1 Like

good news or another misdirection?

White people taco night.

1 Like

I’ll believe it when megacorps actually start paying.

1 Like

Meth became somewhat popular at my Uni just after I left. Lots of people did it casually. People who are now doctors and lawyers and software engineers. ER is not a random sample and the reputation of the drug has also changed the typical profile of people who try it.

I’m not saying do it. I never did. But it doesn’t automatically flip a stable life to fucked up tweaker.

The governor of West Virginia is broke:

I still have the story. Will try to post it soon.

But yeah mid 90s

True. I was going to comment that I remember reading a study awhile ago that the majority of meth users were recreational and lots of professional who just did it on the weekends. Way more common in the gay community too.

You just hear about the small percentage of horror stories

1 Like

There are probably other drugs that fall into this category, but the only drug that I’ve insisted (for what that’s worth and it is worth more because I try to be honest and not exaggerate the dangers) my kids not try is heroin (or similar opiates recreationally) because of the significant risk of deadly overdose. The next on the list of my drug advice is to be careful with alcohol because people do such dangerous things when drunk and it’s so common.

Eta: and smoking. I despise smoking.

2 Likes

@anon10396289,

I see you running around liking things but never posting. That’s cool. Just wanted to let you know I noticed.

8 Likes

I would also put Meth/Speed and Cocaine into these categories because of the dangers of addiction and law enforcement.
And…
It is entirely down to luck in some ways with all the above including heroin, who your with when coming down and what is offered for that time when you’ve been up for 18/24 hours and can’t sleep, as sleep deprived people can and will do ANYTHING at times for that precious 6 hours of shut eye.

I would recommend nothing stronger than a smoke of weed but would give advice if asked about the others and recommend to not take anything stronger than a smoke and do so when driving and asked which is fairly common.

Meth/Speed Cocaine and herion/opiates/pills will bring out the devil in you if it’s sitting idle, be aware, be very aware.

And sometimes as said above it’s not the drugs you need to worry about, it’s the people around you and the shit I’ve e seen & friends I’ve lost, it was not worth it.

I’ve been lucky not to have used opiates or Meth in my life but I’m also unlucky enough to have seen the damage caused by them and therefore I can not recommend in all honesty anything more than a smoke or I’d be imo wrong for not relaying my experience.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyoCaesar/status/1281122352001093632

Remember, Drugs are used for class warfare, be aware of your class before anything else.

4 Likes

Shortly before I arrived at my college, some chemistry students got busted for going full Breaking Bad before Breaking Bad was a thing. Cooked meth on the roof of a dorm, and it was super easy to track their product because the purity was off the charts.

1 Like