Winter 2021 LC Thread—I Want Sous Vide

Salt your tomatoes, people.

1 Like

Haha I should have assumed so.

I never watched it again. I left it’s magical impression intact in my memory.

For some reason I just thought of “The Outsiders.”

1 Like

What The Fuck

3 Likes

Top 5 theater going experiences for me in no order that were made better by the theater

3D Avatar

3D Gravity

Opening night of Fahrenheit 9/11 (people handing out political handouts before the show, and the audience interactions at certain points made it memorable)

Opening night of Snakes on Plane (standing ovation for "I’ve had it enough with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking place, etc)

Start of old time theater, starting their summer classic series with Vertigo. One fun thing they did is they began every movie with the old Batman serial, and they some old time cartoon like they did back in the days

They were not good, but was a fun bit of movie history. I didn’t realize there was a Batman before Adam West. Also they had the old timey movie organ, and some people dressed up in old timey clothes. Not to mention, Vertigo is a hell of a movie, and was my first Hitchcock.

3 Likes
13 Likes

+1

No idea what she does now.

https://twitter.com/bluestein/status/1390671383219380224

She did her name proud, she sucked. I’m sure she only goes up from here.

Cliffs on what she did so poorly?

Insufficiently sincere with regard to BLM. Standard neoliberal in position of power. Used publicity to immediately pivot for higher role for herself by tsk-tsking Black people and defending the police.

1 Like

Dr. Pepper Zero is good.

I know these monsters will take it from me, just like Dr. Pepper Ten.

1 Like

There is no period in Dr Pepper.

2 Likes

Anything Zero always makes my bowels slightly turbulent compared to Diet.

1 Like

I think you want to go with Bryce Huntington III.

I would peruse this list for possibilities.

1 Like

Bryce Bryce

6 Likes

Bryce Cocksworth the clear choice from that page.

4 Likes

When threads collide…

3 Likes

A sizable portion have only ever been accidentally correct so this was bound to happen. Pipeline issues are wild.

It’s like, say there were ten Hitlers on my front lawn, and I ran out my front door with the fiery passion of one thousand burning suns, and chased those Hitlers off, there would be a whooole lot of various different ideological groups all wanting to project some form of holy righteousness on to my actions when all I cared about was my grass looking nice and not all flattened and what not.

Does that mean you never think more than ten seconds when making a post?