Winter 2021 LC Thread—I Want Sous Vide

Administering a beat down takes like 10 min max? Hopefully you can work that into your schedule at some point.

For a guy who just recently picked it up, I suppose.

But any actual pro boxer in his weight class knocks his ass out cold.

Maybe it’s not exactly on the up and up.

2 Likes

He’s live pretty far from me, like an hour plus. My schedule should chill this month, then again they’ve told me that for two months now lol

Maybe micro can drive down there. As extra incentive, you can offer to take him to one of those shindigs you’re always telling us about.

Allegedly dropping acid at one of my desert shindigs with micro is definitely on the top do list.

That’ll have to wait until the delta burns through the population though and starts to go away

Well, I guess I won’t get my hopes up. After delta there is sure to be another mutant strain that we will need to deal with.

That’s just for the desert and acid stuff. I’ll still wrassle him as we’re both vaccinated. And I know that’s what you want. Unstuck violence

Are you guys gonna drop acid and fight? Holy crap.

I think it’s fight first, then acid.

2 Likes

What I really want is LOLs. The violence is incidental.

Someone fill me in because I forgot: Why are Micro and Stim going to fight?

Entertainment

Edit: Stim can fill in the details. But he’s a 30-something trained fighting bro. Micro is a 50s dude who “specializes” in fighting big dudes (or at least used to) and thinks he can handle himself against sitm. So they agreed to fight and test that hypothesis. I see no way this doesn’t provide substantial entertainment regardless of outcome. Importantly, they both are committed to not intentionally hurting the other guy. So, it’s mostly guilt-free entertainment.

2 Likes

What’s the betting line?

I only specialized in fighting my brother who was big (he lost a lot of weight). Other than that I’ve only been in a couple fights ever and they were both in 5th grade (1-1). I was undefeated in the wrestling segment of Jr. High gym class though.

Transitioning to working at a computer has been effing up my shoulder. It’s getting better, but needs to be 100%. It’s my tapping-out shoulder. Also I need to resume cardio training so I don’t have a heart attack. (jk, I’m going to win)

3 Likes

Definitely not a trained fighter lol. U do have 2 years of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Muay that but that was like 6 years ago and I haven’t really worked out at all in awhile.

And yeah it’s just for fun. Way more of a sparring match than a fight

1 Like

If micro gets his hands on your nuts it’s all over. Dewd crushes eggs with his bare hands.

2 Likes

Re-watch The Princess Bride for some tips before you fight.

I’m not sure what the official definition is but 2yrs of BJJ and Muay Thai sounds like training to me.

Well, there’s goes my plan.

1 Like