What the hell did I do?

Ok this is really weird. My main feed is not updating with the correct threads, and I am only receiving alerts for responses to threads that are on my main feed. Let me see if I can illustrate.

This is what my current main feed looks like.

And here is my notices section.

You can see I do not have any responses to the Donald Trump thread.

However, when I clock on All Categories, I now see this.

Where we can clearly see the Trump thread, and we can see here, in the Trump thread, just an hour ago

That Cuse replied to me, even though it doesn’t show up in my mentions.

What the hell did I do?

Foruming while Canadian?

pretending to be Canadian

Is this why you keep ignoring me? I thought you had me on ignore lol.

It must be, where are you replying to me?

I have noticed some replies not showing up in my notifications but I didn’t think much of it. Could be a thing?

This was a while back when we were supposed to co submit to the movie walrus. You weren’t responding to my PM’s or mentions so I stopped replying to you altogether pretty much. Thought I pissed you off somehow 🤷

Yeah, check it, both the response from Cassette and Marksman showed up in my notifications before you just posted that.

Now?

:( Nope, never got them. Sorry about that.

1 Like

I wonder if it has something to do with never cleaning these up. Is there a way to delete/remove messages/notifications?

I don’t think that’s it. I’ve never done that. @staff

Is there somewhere you can see what threads you have on mute?

Could we add a “muted threads” button to the hamburger menu or in preferences somewhere? I had a couple on mute and they were both accidental (lol mobile users)

Hey same!!!

@anon46587892 muted threads make sense, but why is Matt not receiving our PMs? I have spent the last four months wondering why he keeps ignoring me :cry:

That’s fair. I like that software here allows mods to mute/ignore others, as well as to be muted/ignored

So this seems to be the problem. How do I mute/unite threads/people?

Ah, I found it off to the side. Looks like its an effect from scrolling on my phone.

That was annoying

1 Like