What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Trump’s going to start a whole new line of income getting companies to pay him big $$$ to take his name off stuff.

3 Likes

You should float this over to The Onion.

Take the $1100 and go have yourself a threesome bruv

Drove somewhere between 20 and 30 hours straight home. No hotel.

I sprayed a ton of missed bullets all over Vegas, like the world’s worse mass shooter. Three cashes. On day two. One final table. Stuck a ton on tournaments. About break-even in cash.

Can’t wait to go back for the WSOP. Might even schedule another short trip before then.

6 Likes

Three most tilting things about Vegas.

1. People wearing an “evolution of money t-shirt”
  2. People carrying around small dogs
  3. The lack of dining options after 2am
2 Likes

Bill’s late night steak and eggs used to be the perfect place to go for this. Can’t believe nothing tried to replace this.

1. seems like a huge leak for vegas

Only a few buffets are back and a lot of dining options are pared back. I posted earlier about fucking White Castle being shut down on the Strip. I went back the next day and there may have been 80 people in line.

I did have a car, so I had options for off-Strip dining, but sometimes you’re too drunk to go to those places. 24/7 places I can confirm are open include McMullan’s, the Crown & Anchor, and the D’s American Coney Island. Also saw ridiculous lines for the South Point’s cafe serving its graveyard specials.

1 Like

I would assume that Food Service, Graveyard Shift isn’t going to be a sought after job in this post-COVID economy.

Oh, yeah, I believe the Grand Lux at the Venetian is still 24/7, but the one at Palazzo is not and is even closed on certain days.

It’s also tilting how so many people cannot pronounce “Palazzo”.

1. Fatburger
1 Like

I’ve had a lot of great meals off strip past midnight in Vegas. Korean BBQ comes to mind.

Just did 8 rolls of craps with me and 3 co-workers at silver sevens. Up and down. Left down $25. Time to go all in at 2/5 Wynn before my 6am flight.

2 Likes

Fatburger is definitely more elite than people give it credit for.

Some of those Korean BBQ places won’t allow solo diners.

I would love to find some people who would go with me to Raku or Izakaya Go.

Had Fatburger vs any steakhouse last time I was there because I was with broke people. That may have swayed my opinion. Had Whataburger dirty style and shit in Vegas too. Meh.

It’s just a weird time in Vegas. Staffing hasn’t caught up to reopening. You need a reservation to get into the good buffets.

Nevada on Wednesday reported 447 new coronavirus cases — the highest single-day total in six weeks — and one additional death over the preceding day.
LVRJ

CallMeIshmael on 22 apparently is vaccinated and tested positive. He was sick and his wife, but now both test positive and are asymptomatic. Doctors said he had strep but didn’t test him. Could be a coincidence. He’s not sure if he gave to a friend or they gave it to him.

Question for the smart people: is our body constantly catching viruses we have antibodies for? IE - during the winter we would test positive for a strain of the flu we got the flu shot for (if they tested for flu like the do for covid) - but we’d be asymptomatic.

And the million dollar question is if so, can we give it to other people in that scenario?

I was feeling okay till i read the last two messages and now im sure i got covid. Thank you

1 Like