What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Handpay.

21 Likes

god with jwx video poker screenshot and nbz’s slots i’m gonna lose a fortune in these stupid machines.

congrats. splurge dinner is a must now.

4 Likes

Nits playing slots, what is happening.

8 Likes

nits always win at slots!

edit: omg ponied. That money is never seeing a flop :(

5 Likes

What’s crazier, that I just booked another week in Vegas or that I chose to spend a significant chunk of it at the Rio?

You’re a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside Ellis Island’s $7.99 Steak Special

5 Likes

The RIO part for sure. When do you leave Vegas? If we overlap I wouldn’t mind stealing a BB or two from you.

Probably next Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/Feven_Kay/status/1402282196673589248

2 Likes

Ahh the hustler club. We test on Dean Martin Blvd. a lot. I feel like I owe them some business from how many times I’ve used their parking lot as a turnaround. Maybe this is a sign that this is the year. Fun fact: depending on what model of vehicle you drive there may be some diagnostic software tuned to run in the amount of time it takes to drive from the TA at Dean Martin & Blue Diamond to the Hustler Club. It seemed like a good amount of time.

1 Like

Wait someone is voluntarily staying at the RIO?

They’re cheap and conveniently located, rooms are spacious, and parking is free, but also:

But how much did you lose?

It’s a good thing you have those two free water bottles from the other day

9 Likes

The room safe smells like someone was stashing their weed in there. Having a refrigerator has some value.

Are we having a normal WSOP this year? Who even won last year?

Normal in November

They had that fake online live combo thing. Some random guy won who nobody on earth could name.

2 Likes

I’m sitting next to a guy who said he is wearing his “face diaper” because he only got his second shot five days ago.

2 Likes

Cappuccino with brown sugar at the Wynn:

3 Likes