What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

You should definitely spend at least part of a day Downtown checking out Freemont St., even if you’re not in the mood for poker at the Golden Nugget.

I love spending time downtown. I’ve booked a couple of days there beginning on Sunday.

I like drinking there. There are some nice restaurants cheaper than the Strip. A Las Vegas Advisor coupon run can be fun if you are into that sort of thing. I like wandering the FSE and looking at weirdos.

One big advantage of Fremont Street over the strip is that the walk to Jerry’s Nugget is much shorter.

You haven’t lived until you’ve experienced the Glitter Gulch day shift.

1 Like

I can’t tell if Vegas has gotten a little less degen or I’ve just gotten old.

1 Like

I barely survived the Glitter Gulch weekend night shift. I’m not ready.

I’ve never heard of this until now. Sold.

Girls of the Glitter Gulch was a tourist trap that was demolished to make room for Circa.

1 Like

Sometimes you can get a legit massage AND a handjob!

There’s a possible rounding error in there.

I just spent $35 as a solo diner at a dim sum restaurant. I’ve fed eight for under $100. This food is meant to be shared. Pics eventually. I need to lay down.

5 Likes

I’m really jealous right now. I don’t have access to decent dim sum.

1 Like

Breakfast recommendations for an early Wednesday morning on the strip? My wife is a sucker for elite French Toast.

Options I’ve heard:
Hash House a Go Go
The Henry
Mon Abi Gabi
Hexx Bar

If you ever had a fantasy about your aunt giving you a lapdance - day shift is the way to go.

But not your hot aunt. The one like in the Geico commercial.

4 Likes

DAMN YOU GENTRIFICATION!!!

That was more or less the exact opposite of the reaction I was expecting.

Looking forward to the TR.

1 Like

Definitely hitting up Dirty Dog at 4 am. Just look at the Elote at this spot. Hooollllyyyyy shit.

4 Likes

Me too. Let me know if you find it.

I’ve tried and failed.

1 Like

Used to be at Bouchon, but sadly it’s not on the weekend brunch menu anymore.

ETA: I seem to recall Tableau at the Wynn being good too for French toast, but it’s been awhile. I see something called a chocolate and cherry French toast on their current menu.

I haven’t ordered it but from what I’ve seen on others plates The Henry French toast is enough to feed like 4 people and looked pretty good to me