What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Hotel guests still have to pay for parking, but you get in and out privileges at all MGM properties.

For all the people that don’t have legal weed in their home states, Vegas dispensaries are definitely a thing, and like everything in Vegas they aren’t cheap. The whole strip smells like pot nowadays

What about off strip? Is it cheaper?

All of the dispensaries are off strip (for some regulatory reason I assume).

Video from inside the MSG Sphere.

https://twitter.com/LasVegasLocally/status/1688711010826457088?t=lBi1o5I653H23VbHW2L1ew&s=19

2 Likes

1 Like

Been reading about this in real time on twitter.

People can’t get into their rooms. Employee accounts are down. Slots are down in all MGM properties it’s nuts.

2 Likes

MGM should counter with 40 million in rfb

3 Likes

My money is on Robbi. Did you see how much her leg was moving?

2 Likes

Will be in MGM grand in Vegas 2 weeks from now. Luckily plenty of time to get this all fixed.

well that’s very standard

1 Like

This is a dumb point in that the people are always the greatest weakness in any IT security system. The number of people at my company who fail the phishing tests each month is astounding.

3 Likes

What the lines are like with computers down.

1 Like

I’d be walking to a non mgm hotel to get a room. Zero chance I wait in that line.

1 Like

Checking in to the excaliber without a line isnt much better

3 Likes

In my 20+ trips I don’t think I have ever stepped foot in Excalibur.

My first trip to vegas i stayed there. I was 21 and was staying in hostels across the US. It looked fine then. A year later i stayed in Monaco playing ept. Online poker was the weirdest thing

2 Likes

What if you had a similar line for a comped room at Aria?