What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Are you an Identity member? I had to be logged in to see it.

I will be in Vegas 6/23 - 6/26 if anyone wants to meet me and riverwife

3 Likes

The offer I had was called “Submerge The Scene”

Bummer, don’t have it. I haven’t put in any time there, so I guess that makes sense

Unmet minimum LOL.

https://twitter.com/moviegal226/status/1528495781262479360?s=20&t=rsNYPC_N779w5df3L5kV5Q

A lot going on there but what on earth is a “surcharge admin fee?”

LOL going to those places, good lord.

Is this the tequila on line one? Cause L O Fucking L at 2K a shot.

lol I feel like a baller anytime my bar tab is > $100.

This is the most expensive Ace of Spades Rose I can find, and its for a magnum.

650% Upcharge? Where do I sign up?

Actually 750%, just saw the Magnum price of $7,500 each further down

1 Like

Oh fuck, I didn’t even see the $75 waters/red bulls. In what universe are the two A) Worth $75 and B) priced exactly the same?

You haven’t heard of America’s Fresh Red Bull lakes and rivers?

1 Like

Wait, why would you ever buy the Magnum at 7.5K, when the 750ml bottle is 3.2K? You’re literally flushing $1,100 down the drain

I’m quite confident I would be searching for a lake house if I had

If you’re concerned about flushing 1.1k away you’re in the wrong place imo.

1 Like

Bidenflation.

Ok you guys are overlooking the best part it looks like there was a $120,000 minimum and these people only spent $119,970 before fees so their busto cheap asses had to be charged $30 to make it to the minimum. Embarassing!

2 Likes

Makes me wonder what’s the largest tab you could run up before they run your card and oops only $274 in credit is available.

1 Like

What I find most astonishing is that this person apparently agreed to the $120,000 minimum before going. Like I can mayyyyybe see things getting completely out of hand once you’re there and hammered and having a great time, but absolutely cannot comprehend going there knowing you’re going to spend a 3 bedroom ranch in Topeka on a few hours at the pool.

It’s amazing how your concept of $$ gets skewed when you have a lot of it and had to earn none of it.

If the 20 guests are accurate, that’s about 8k per person. Still ridiculous, but doesn’t strike me as wildly crazy for Vegas. I feel like this is more understandable than dropping $1 million at baccarat.

26 bottles of tequila for 20 people. 14 bottles of assorted Ace of Spades.

Really, they’re probably there for at least eight hours and they invite hot women to come drink with them.

Here’s a bottle menu from a few years ago, via Reddit.

It looks like it’s from the Marquee Skydeck at kineticFIELD. Note that there is an option for helicopter transport.

My guess is that these tables are being taken by celebrities or people from families with nine figure wealth, or close to it. Some posts on Reddit claim that there are a lot of crazy rich Asians at the Skydeck.

Anywho…

https://twitter.com/LasVegasLocally/status/1528817649731264513?s=20