What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Hand of the trip.

80/160 Bellagio, I’m running well and raising a lot.

Folds to HJ who raises. HJ is all sorts of loose and bad. I 3bet QcTh on the button, my friend (standard tag) I’m on the trip with 4 bets from the small blind, HJ calls I call.

Flop is Qh 9h 8h
SB bets, HJ raises, I 3bet, they both call

Turn 3c
Check check bet call call

River Jc
Check check bet. SB folds AA and HJ calls with QQ :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

HJ missed at least 1 raise. Did SB look back at his hand?

WTF kind of TAG stations AA 3 times there?

I’d say

Seems like a reasonable way to play A :heart: Ax.

He didn’t have the Ace of hearts.

It’s a pretty rough spot for AA no heart facing two back on the flop after you 4bet pre

I had 2 free nights at the Cosmo during the first week of the WSOP which seems like a sign to go play my first event. I’ll be there June 5 - 8 if anyone else is planning on playing any tournaments. Would be down to meet for a drink!

1 Like

Too bad Fremont Street is such a shitshow on free concert days. I used to go to these back when they had free vip areas that you could get in by posting on Facebook. In fact I met my ex wife for the first time at Warrant and Skid Row back in 2012. I guess that should have been a sign.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/LasVegasLocally/status/1512463456812773378?s=20&t=NNgnaOEWkyhvM_7CMPM4ww

Starting to lock down my WSOP plans. I might go with the first and third weeks of June, with some babysitting for my brother in-between.

3 Likes

I’ll be there July 3rd - 7th.

Sadly I won’t be able to make a trip this year to WSOP

Starting a new job next week that has a 3 month orientation, and just can’t get the time away.

Hoping to do it big in 2023 though.

If I run good in June, I’ll be back in July around that time.

One heart? A day later? What the buck is wrong with you people

I don’t understand the reference.

For anyone going to the WSOP this summer. I just had an offer on the Cosmo website for 3 nights midweek for free with no resort fees. Ended up paying $200 for a terrace studio for 4 nights. First week of July.

Got a link? im seeing 150 + a night