What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas. Except Threesomes.

Love was great. O is my second least favorite and I’ve seen them all.

If you are not taking kids, absinthe is the best BY FAR. it’s not technically cirque but it’s awesome.

1 Like

My wife and I went to Absinthe earlier in the year and it was elite. We are probably going to see Opium alone after the above mentioned dinner. The Cirque show is for the whole family who would have been very uncomfortable in Absinthe.

1 Like

I’ve done the Bazaar tasting menu and it was quite the experience. Haven’t been to Kabuto so can’t comment.

1 Like

Saw O a few weeks ago and was blown away. Only proper Cirque show I’ve been to.

1 Like

The Bazaar tasting menu is pretty great, but it actually is a lot of food, at least it was when I went several years ago. I went there for a bachelor party. Seven guys and each of us was stuffed and left a lot on the table. We were eating and drinking a ton all day though. If I had more typical pre-dinner food consumption, I probably could have finished everything, but still would have been quite full.

1 Like

It’s been quite awhile (probably 10 years ish) since I’ve seen any of them so my memory is a little foggy, but I’ve seen O, Love, Mystere, and La Reve (not technically cirque but the same thing). I enjoyed all of them, and could barely choose one over another. If no one’s really into the Beatles, then Love is probably the last one I’d choose. I’d probably go La Reve > O > Mystere but again they are all very close imo.

2 Likes

My Cousin and his Wife both work for the Love show and I have been fortunate to get some free/cheap guest tickets in the past. Great show.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Robvegaspoker/status/1463360284622405634?t=11QZCIULlVdx1svL35LzGQ&s=19

Horseshit.

The future home of the WSOP

https://twitter.com/VitalVegas/status/1465006304808767489

Any idea if ticket prices lower the closer to the show we get? There are a ton of seats still open so I’ve been biding my time.

Anyone know if the buffet is still open?

3 Likes

I thought they had one of those “firearms not allowed” signs at the entrance.

1 Like

No buffet at Bally’s.

Here’s a resource for checking out what buffets are open in Vegas:

Are there any on the secondary market (StubHub)? Craigslist but that’s a lot of trust.

Have bought and sold recently on StubHub. The socked me for $20 on the buying side and $30 as the seller. Bastards.

Stubhub fees are beyond outrageous.

I would like the fees to be high enough to discourage people from buying tickets that they don’t intend to use with the intention of flipping them for re-sale at a higher price.

Yeah, the resale market is fucking broken

Best casual burger place in Vegas? Also, any thoughts on Peppermill. May take the family there one morning.

How casual are we talking here? In-N-Out burger?

A level up would be Mandalay Bay Burger Bar or Gordon Ramsay Burger, but I’d say those are still casual. In fact, I’d say pretty much any Burger place is casual by definition.

I’ve had good burgers at all 3 of those, but only In-N-Out was within the last several years.