What are you listening to

No. My high school friend who plays bluegrass lives and performs there. We are from the MN/ND/SD area.

Taking offers and you can finance.

No motor and $200 shipping. Not that important to me for that price. You see pit vibes with working motors for like $1000-1200 randomly. I could rent to own here too if I really wanted. Playing snare drum and drum set and trying to practice piano when most of my time the last year or two has been making random eurorack modular noises has been time consuming enough. I’ll never be a pro vibe player so price is important imo. I’ve almost bought a Malletkat a few times but didn’t pull the trigger for those reasons.

Let’s be real. Modern rap heads ain’t heard shit and need to get the fuck off my lawn.

1 Like

I didn’t really think I could help but thanks for getting me interested in MORE GEAR. lol If I ever binked an mtt for six figures man… Right now just happy to strip down and start making songs and then adding on. We are about to see some instruments go dirt cheap. Apocalypse is here but can’t miss out on a chance to make some hidden treasures for the next iteration of mankind.

GAS is real.

I’m assuming you’ve seen the cat that built the post modern music machine out of wood and marbles and contraptions? I’m going over to the musicians thread to post it for anyone who hasn’t seen it.

1 Like

Yeah. That’s cool.

Church drummer into:

“Sometimes you need a friend (need a friend)
Not the ones that just show up and don’t put nothin’ in (nothin’ in)
You know the ones that lend a hand and wanna see you win (see you win)”

Just now getting around to listening to “Mordechai” but the first track is pulling hard. That bassline…

Not tryinig to sound like Mikelikesorgies here but those legs from this show will never leave my mind when thinking of them. I was on 14 grams of fresh boomers and those legs still busted through. Sex usually is the last thing on your mind at that point.

1 Like

There is video of the whole set somewhere.

1 Like

Shes a dream man. Mark Speer is a lucky dude. Man the lights mesh perfect with their whole vibe. I’m jelly.

If Trey called them out because he wanted to play with them you know they are good. This set was amazing.

1 Like

SOUND THE MOTHERFUCKING ALARM DOPE ASS RECORD ALERT

Straight dubbed out versions of Khruangbin debut album??? With 2 additional Scientist dubs???

Listen to the drums CRACK on that first dub. They must have sacrificed all the joints and summoned dilla dawg on that one.

1500 posts…how many songs do you think are posted in this thread? Maybe 400- 500? It would be fun to draft songs posted here. That would take a long time to compile them all though.

Or a bracket competition?

Instead of compiling all the eligible entries, I suppose a quick way to make it happen would be that you could nominate for a bracket any song you remember being posted here. Submitter provides the link.

Do a GOAT rapper bracket. PS: I already know the answer, it’s KRS-1.

1 Like